Little help with Autocrafting required

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
M

Mortern

Hi All

I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, and i have read some threads and tried many things but i still can't seem to figure out the basics of Autocrafting tesseracts, i am still stuck on getting the first part done, the filling of the frame.

Looking at a number of guides i have tried a few, but the one i am currently trying and still failing at is hopefully what you can see in an attached image.

A quick run down of the steps i did so far:

1. Created a processing pattern, 1 empty frame, 4 ender pears makes 1 Full Frame
2. Set up a small room with what you see, ME Cable going to ME Interface, this connects via diamond pipe to Magma Crucible (diamond pipe set to accept only Ender Pearls) and Fluid Transposer (diamond pipe set to only accept Empty Frames)
3. Set some power up and added a crafting terminal just to be lazy
4.Added the Crafting pattern directly into the ME Terminal you see
5. Request the job from the crafting terminal

That's it, once i have request it, it just sit's there in the Crafting Monitor as Scheduled. If i put pearls and frames in manually it works fine, i just cant get it to work automatically.

It's slowly driving me nuts, and i know im missing something obvious or im using really old help guides!

Images are here: http://imgur.com/a/8hdRz

Thanks for any help, its all appreciated!

Mort

ChemE

Jul 29, 2019
The interface wants to output to a valid inventory and BC pipes are not valid inventories. Instead, have the interface output to a chest and pump the items out of the chest and into the pipe.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
2016-02-26_02.41.31.png

Config the Magma Crucible to output(Orange) to the side facing the Fluid Transposer, Config Fluid transposer to intake(blue) fluid from the Magma crucible side and output(orange) toward the Interface. Blue up on both of them for the item inputs.
Item Conduits are an easy solution to transporting and sorting the items. Stick a Basic Item Filter in the two inputs to filter which items go where.

PS: I like them(perhaps out of nostalgia), but I have to recommend forgetting about the BC pipes and move on. If you want actual pipes, then try Logistic pipes.

M

Mortern

Well, i never even new Item Conduits were a thing, i've used the EnderIO Energy ones a lot but never even thought about these Item Conduits, they are very nice! Real simple (with all your help above)

Thanks to you both, it's now working just fine! My OCDs kicked in and i needed it Symmetrical but it works, using the Fluid Conduit.

So it now goes into a chest as suggested and then on to the machines via the pipes and filters, i'm very happy!

Thanks again :)

Mort

Edit: Did try to embed an image but i fail at that too :(

Last edited:

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
You can also just keep the Fluid Transposer filled with enderpearl liquid. Then you can automate it like any other TE machine.

M

Mortern

You can also just keep the Fluid Transposer filled with enderpearl liquid. Then you can automate it like any other TE machine.

This is what im am figuring out now, i have all my Resonant ender in the ME Network, so pondering how i craft with that :)

Mort

Last edited: