List of Soul Shards

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
And now I'm depressed. I broke my spawner before going offline last night just to keep it safe. But it game me a regular zombie shard instead of the villager zombie shard.

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
Another exceedingly useful factoid; Two soul shards can have their soul count combined in an anvil.
So, for example, you can grind a tier 5 cow or zombie shard, then kill 1 ghast in the nether and combine the two to get a tier 5 ghast shard.

MouseyPounds

Jul 29, 2019
Another exceedingly useful factoid; Two soul shards can have their soul count combined in an anvil.
So, for example, you can grind a tier 5 cow or zombie shard, then kill 1 ghast in the nether and combine the two to get a tier 5 ghast shard.
And they will get the standard repair bonus (12% of max durability) so you only actually need 902 total souls between the two shards for the result to be tier5.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
This seems much more like a bug than a feature, so I'd be guessing that sometime in the future this will no longer be possible

I guess now's the time to get a shard of every mob without an easily accessible spawner through that?

FURIOUSGEORGE129

Jul 29, 2019
None of the Mobs added by mods can be collected...Ie Angry zombie....Whisp...etc
I just tried to build a level 5 Ghast spawner....That doesnt seem to work either....Thats a waste of a few weeks and thousands of arrows!
Ghasts need a 4x4x3 area to spawn, and believe it or not they spawn on walls, not in the air, so there has to be walls.[DOUBLEPOST=1366451855][/DOUBLEPOST]Love my new wither skeleton farm, I use a tier 5 wither skeleton spawner hooked up to your basic Kaspersmc spawner trap (slightly modified to account for wither skeletons height) and placed a portal at the end of the water source instead of a water elevator. They take damage somehow from the water elevator, it seems like they attack each other when placed in water source blocks. The orange portal is placed upside down 22 blocks above where I farm them, I have gotten 6 heads in as many minutes. It's op, because I'm using my hand, not a looting sword of any kind.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Ghasts need a 4x4x3 area to spawn, and believe it or not they spawn on walls, not in the air, so there has to be walls.[DOUBLEPOST=1366451855][/DOUBLEPOST]Love my new wither skeleton farm, I use a tier 5 wither skeleton spawner hooked up to your basic Kaspersmc spawner trap (slightly modified to account for wither skeletons height) and placed a portal at the end of the water source instead of a water elevator. They take damage somehow from the water elevator, it seems like they attack each other when placed in water source blocks. The orange portal is placed upside down 22 blocks above where I farm them, I have gotten 6 heads in as many minutes. It's op, because I'm using my hand, not a looting sword of any kind.

use turtles. also u forgot wisps