List of forestry/extrabees bee species/UIDs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Schadrach

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a list of forestry/extrabees species names/UIDs for use with /givedrone, /giveprincess, and /givequeen?

I can't find a listing of them anywhere...

Stygiax

Jul 29, 2019
Only a slight necro for a first post. Recently lost all my bees when someone decided gravity gun + nukes were funny, I kinda enjoy breeding bees but starting from scratch is a big no.

Every one I can come up with says no species with that name or UID found, I recall someone mentioning that they'd changed to be something like forestry.species.heroic, or something like that, but can't find any mention of it.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Only a slight necro for a first post. Recently lost all my bees when someone decided gravity gun + nukes were funny, I kinda enjoy breeding bees but starting from scratch is a big no.

Every one I can come up with says no species with that name or UID found, I recall someone mentioning that they'd changed to be something like forestry.species.heroic, or something like that, but can't find any mention of it.
The only way to get a bee "back" is to use the Imprinter. This will give you a be with the default traits, and requires another bee for it to work. So, plug Meadows princess in, get Imperial princess out.

This is an NEI and creative mode only item.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
I used these commands (ok, only /givequeen) just yesterday. But it was a world with NEI cheat mode enabled (most probably irrelevant) and a world with cheats enabled.
/givequeen /giveprincess /givedrone <playername> <Species>
example: /givequeen Stygiax Cultivated
For a list of names just look at the Bee Wiki or the equivalent pages in the FTB Wiki.

MouseyPounds

Jul 29, 2019
Two caveats on the /givequeen, /giveprincess, and /givedrone commands. First, the species name is case-sensitive so it must be capitalized as in MilConDoin's example. Second, it is better to give a princess & drone rather than a queen since a queen spawned via that command will be unfertilized and devolve into just a princess after its life cycle ends.

NationalNumbers

Jul 29, 2019
The /givedrone, /giveprincess and /givequeen commands are Case sensitive and you have to write Drone, Princess or Queen after the name of the bee e.g /givedrone Cultivated Drone or /giveprincess Diamond Princess. I hope this helps people so yeah...

Penguirrel

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried everything to get a Tipsy bee and just can't. I've changed the date to Dec. 30th, 31st, and Jan.1 as well as various times throughout the day. I looked through the forestry mod to find if there is a config or database to check to see when I should breed it. Finding nothing I gave up and tried the /givedrone command but it says Tipsy (as well as Meadows and Forest) aren't recognized names. Any help?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried everything to get a Tipsy bee and just can't. I've changed the date to Dec. 30th, 31st, and Jan.1 as well as various times throughout the day. I looked through the forestry mod to find if there is a config or database to check to see when I should breed it. Finding nothing I gave up and tried the /givedrone command but it says Tipsy (as well as Meadows and Forest) aren't recognized names. Any help?
What exactly did you write?
/givedrone Penguirrel Tipsy should work (if your ingame name is Penguirrel)

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
if its not under the single word name like tipsy, try using autocomplete with /givedrone yourusernamehere b

b seems to fill in the bee.forestry. beetype bit, and as omega, leporine and quite a few other rarities are under that format, i'd wager tipsy is as well.

in fact hang on a sec, i'm testing in 1.0.2 ultimate, but doubt the command will be different...

testing..

testing..

/givedrone myusername Tipsy exists in the ultimate pack 1.0.2 version but i don't think it did in prior releases.

in any event just fill in your givedrone username hit a single letter and then tab. would look like "/givedrone yourusernamehere b" then hit tab. should pop a list of names beginning with that letter for species in the chat box.

pretty sure it was b then tab for the oddly formatted "hidden" species.

glad i looked into this, i see minium bees in ultimate 1.0.2 which is a suprise.

Penguirrel

Jul 29, 2019
I tried the tab complete and Tipsy wasn't even on the list. I then tried "H" to find hidden and found Hazardous; not sure what that is.

After scrolling through the alphabet it looks like "b" has all the regular forestry bees. I missed that piece of tidbit from steelblueskies. Thanks for the information guys!

NationalNumbers

Jul 29, 2019
This is the exact command you need to use apart from the bits in the brackets, /givedrone (name) (Meadows) Drone, or /giveprincess (name) (Meadows) Drone. It has to be capitols for the name of the bee and the word Drone, Princess or Queen
I hoped this may have helped. PS: Remeber you always need the word Drone, Princess or Queen after the name of the bee or it won't work!

LoocPac

Jul 29, 2019
well im sorry national numbers that information is not correct ive tried it, /givedrone loocpac Imperial and /givedrone loocpac Imperial Drone and it tells me every time that the uid or name is not valid

Penguirrel

Jul 29, 2019
/givedrone loocpac bee.species.imperial, or something like that. if you just do "/givedrone loocpac b" and hit tab it'll give you a list of the bees you can get. all the forestry base bees have goofy names

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
"/givedrone <playnername> " (<-- that last space is important)
If I press TAB then, I get a list of all bee species: "Forest, Meadows, Common, ..." and it works with these names without problems (capitalization is important here).
MC 1.4.7
Forge 534
Forestry 2.0.0.11
Extra Bees+Binnie Core 1.5.0.6
Thaumic Bees 1.4.3c
(and a whole lot of other mods which should be irrelevant)

NationalNumbers

Jul 29, 2019
well im sorry national numbers that information is not correct ive tried it, /givedrone loocpac Imperial and /givedrone loocpac Imperial Drone and it tells me every time that the uid or name is not valid

Strange. Works for me every time but yes use what the others have said about using tab it can help if you don't know exactly what to type

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Realize both character name and species name are case sensitive. Not just the species.