List of all block IDs in use

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Essentiality

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list of all block IDs that are used by the Ultimate pack.

I'm wanting to use block IDs 175 and 176 for a redstone jukebox addon I'm going to try out.

Thanks!

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
NEI -> options -> Block/Item ID settings -> Dump ID map now.

Or something like that anyway, there's I think also a function for unused IDs?

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
It seems it won't work due to version issues.

:(
Get the right version?

Man, that's a modloader mod. That won't work in these forge based packs at all. You can kindly ask the author for forge support, but please don't bother him, especially if he already said no.

Also, it's 1.4.5. Looks like the author hasn't been around much...

cheechako

Jul 29, 2019
First mod: 1.4.5, with a forge update being worked on. Gee, I have no clue why that would crash.

Second mod: needs Chicken Chunks 0.8.1.3. However, that version may lead to other problems which is why it is not in the pack.

You're welcome to experiment and try to get them to work, but if you can't even figure out that 1.4.5 is not 1.4.7, I suggest just clicking the "launch" button on your favorite pack and leave the tweaking for others.

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Experiment. Its the best way to learn sh*t. Some people on this website are VERY helpful too.

Others, not so much...

Essentiality

Jul 29, 2019
Experiment. Its the best way to learn sh*t. Some people on this website are VERY helpful too.

Others, not so much...

Well, that's to assume I actually care what some dick tool kid thinks on a forum. I happened to be careless and not factor the details of the mod because I was distracted with other things.

I'm appreciative of those who still like to help :)

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
You're welcome to experiment and try to get them to work, but if you can't even figure out that 1.4.5 is not 1.4.7, I suggest just clicking the "launch" button on your favorite pack and leave the tweaking for others.

The thing about minor versions is that sometimes they are mod-compatible, sometimes they aren't. Unless you're paying attention to minecraft and forge/mods development, you for example wouldn't know that most 1.4.6 mods also work with 1.4.7 without a change. Sure, assuming it will probably not work is in most cases right, but you can't blame him for trying.