liquidcrafter+applied energistics

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

IamZero65

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if its possible to implement a liquidcrafter into my AE autocrafting network? I'm trying to come up with ideas on how to autocraft overclocking upgrades.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
You could use a liquid transposer with an interface and a pattern inside saying 1 empty bottle equals a water bottle and keep the liquid transposer filled with a achey brakey heart accumulator.

thats how i do it sadly i have never used a liquicrafter so this is the best i can do.

Hope it helps :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: PierceSG

notawallplan

Jul 29, 2019
Check out DW20's videos, specially the play-troughs of Forgecraft and his own little Shows. He practically answered every single question i had about doing things and automating things without being online.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
the trick with liquicrafter is that it only crafts on redstone pulse. so a side ME interface with recipe, you also need to designate a pulser to a crafter.
there might be a more elegant solution for dedstone pulse, but i cannot come up with it.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
What Willsy said. A Liquid Transposer with an Aqueous Accumulator feeding it water, ME Interface attached to the transposer with a pattern: 1 empty glass bottle = 1 water bottle and a basic import bus on the transposer' s output will work fine.