liquid tanks

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
am i the only one that find the new badrockium drum and all this tanks to be annoying? its just wierd thats all this liquid goes into one block.. i miss the goof ol railcraft tanks days... and xycraft off course soaryn :mad:

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
*Disclaimer - personal mini rant following
Welcome to modded minecraft 2015, performance and functionality often rule over gameplay. Sending data packets between the server and client for things like tank renders is too much overhead to be worth it, and everyone knows multiblocks are taboo ;).
I suggest checking out pressure pipes by @bdew, great multiblock tanks with a lot of neat functionality.

SuperMR

Jul 29, 2019
*Disclaimer - personal mini rant following
Welcome to modded minecraft 2015, performance and functionality often rule over gameplay. Sending data packets between the server and client for things like tank renders is too much overhead to be worth it, and everyone knows multiblocks are taboo ;).
I suggest checking out pressure pipes by @bdew, great multiblock tanks with a lot of neat functionality.
amen bro.. people forgot how to minecraft, modpacks with all this new staff with 400 ways to proccess ores which are the same are pretty boaring and dull. really miss the good ol' 1.4.7 times..
what mod did you develop?
oh nvm