Liquefied emerald to blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

friendlysnoworb

Oct 12, 2021
i've recently found a liquefied emerald dimlet, but now i'm curious if there is any automated way to turn the liquefied emerald into blocks/emeralds without automating a tinkers construct casting basin. I would like to know of any mods that have this functionality for 1.7.10

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
You can use any tanks/drums with pipes and faucets the same way the smeltery works.

Portable tanks can even be set to output into the basin directly, if you put the basin under it.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
i've recently found a liquefied emerald dimlet, but now i'm curious if there is any automated way to turn the liquefied emerald into blocks/emeralds without automating a tinkers construct casting basin. I would like to know of any mods that have this functionality for 1.7.10
Probably not relevant for you given the size of the mod, but GregTech has a fluid solidifier which can turn liquids into shapes depending on what mold is in it, including blocks I believe. But, the tinkers way would be much easier - as Desman said, all you have to do is pipe liquid directly into the casting basin and have a hopper or similar underneath to take out the solidified blocks.