Whitelist Server Lingiacraft | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelist | MASSIVE REVAMP IN PROGRESS | Beta Server | MCPC+ w/ Towny

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Boratanoim

Ever been banned on another server? Why? Nope

Which mods do you like? Hate? I love all mods and enjoy them all

What role do you like to play on a server? Town builder
hes a griefer, stole from me today on a server. check all his app on other servers too

Riney

Jul 29, 2019
By the looks of this video looks like thaum hungry node.

Yeah, my friend there poison thought there was some glitch so I ran in with creative mode to check, sure enough he got sucked in and tossed around like a rag doll.

Overall, they look awesome, I'd just hate to get murdered by one. :<

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Docxx
Ever been banned on another server? Why? nope

Which mods do you like? Hate? I love the technical mods, TE3, AE, IC2 etc etc. I love making large chains of automation so I have to do as little as possible, guess I'm just lazy :p. i am not keep on beekeeping and treebreeding, just because the randomness of it all but think I will be trying them out as its something new

What role do you like to play on a server? (Town builder? Industrialist? Lone Wolf?) I prefer to lone wolf though I have been know to partner up with like minded people a couple of time :)

Radi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: JrRadi
Ever been banned on another server? Why? Nope

Which mods do you like? Hate? Like: Almost all mods, Hate: Gregtech

What role do you like to play on a server? (Town builder? Industrialist? Lone Wolf?) Lone wolf
and yes JrHBK i my little brother ^_^
maple story oh perion was fm great game.

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
Please add Applied energistics and Magic Crops to the Disabled Items, there is no Certus quartz or Magic Essence in either the Overworld or the mining age making these mods unusable, essentially disabling them. If this was done intentionally then that's a really low blow, I would not have been interested in joining the server if i knew that AE was disabled, my favorite Mod.

Thanks for accepting me and good luck with the server.

Riney

Jul 29, 2019
Please add Applied energistics and Magic Crops to the Disabled Items, there is no Certus quartz or Magic Essence in either the Overworld or the mining age making these mods unusable, essentially disabling them. If this was done intentionally then that's a really low blow, I would not have been interested in joining the server if i knew that AE was disabled, my favorite Mod.

Thanks for accepting me and good luck with the server.

Applied Energetics was actually off during the world generation, due to the idea that we might be having it off. Theres a long story behind it, but essentially Lingie was fed up with one player being able to turn a 18tps server into 3tps every time he came on. We will be looking into ways to prevent that and get quartz out there for players.

Magic Crops on the other hand, I'm shocked no essence has popped up. We had no intention for that to not work as planned, just no essence plants or ways to uber farm them fast for creative mode like resource generation.

We apologize about this inconvenience, and hopefully with the next mining world generation we'll have things working as intended.

Lingie

Jul 29, 2019
Applied Energistics is now enabled. We will be creating a fresh mining world for Quartz and Essence sometime later today, to ensure that users can find the necessary stuff. (To those who didn't know, we did have a problem with Essence Ore spawning in our mining world.)

Our economy is now moving to a live status. Money can be generated with online time, and Towny prices will be set in the next hour. We'll also be including more things to spend money on, and more ways to generate money as well in the near future. (Next day, to next week.)

Thank you for your interest in our server! As stated in the OP, once our beta is no longer a beta, and rather the live release, money and buildings will be left alone. There will be no wipes, unless something has absolutely broken, and likely, we will have a way to recompense players for their time online! (We have logging and such that will let us know how long you played. ;3)

Riney

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have Lingie update this later, but a lot has been going on today. One thing has been the loss of our previous DNS redirect ala DYN. As it is now a premium service, I was forced to look into other more economically friendly options.

Our new IP to connect to is Lingiacraft.mooo.com:1337

Lingie

Jul 29, 2019
IP address updated.

Our server now has dailies (which two have been implemented per rank.) and salaries. Dailies require a user to log in and stay logged in for enough time. Daily one rewards the user with fifty minutes of salary, and takes one minute to reward, and daily two gives rank * 2 points after 30 minutes.

Points are used in our online store, and are a prerequisite for advancing through ranks. Points can also be used for a variety of things we're aiming to code in, including player housing in our spawn city, and player shops as well.

We hope to see you join us! ^_^

Riney

Jul 29, 2019
For those who attempted to connect, we recently had an outage that caused the server to go down, then found an error with the router, leasing the IP to the wrong client. I have written up a full report on our site, which you can read below if you prefer.

Detailed Report:

At 6:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, users began to inform us of some downtime with our server, and we started to investigate possible issues. Some time passed without any luck, and players who had purchased online features will be added on to until the issue is fixed.

At 9:28 PM, Lingie and I discovered an issue with the DHCP table on our router. It was leasing IP addresses as the computer connected, rather than making them static, causing all of the port forwarding to move to Lingie's computer, which does not house the server. Upon discovering that my local IP had changed (192.168.1.101 ->192.168.1.102), we moved the port to the correct IP, and applied static DHCP tables.

At 9:34 PM EDT, the server is back online, using the correct IP on the LAN. We apologize about the inconveniences this has caused, and are applying an extra day to things such as VIP.

Lingie

Jul 29, 2019
(OP updated. Check it out for more information.)

Its been a long week. Why not settle down into our server for a little while? Looking for new players, new and old, for some modded Minecraft fun! Towns are now available, and so is income generation.

Players can also earn money by trading in vote points on our website, or in game.

We could really use some friendly, active regulars to join us! Won't you? :3

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:commandergeneral
Ever been banned on another server? Why? nope
Which mods do you like? Hate? i love ae2/big reactors hate greg tech

What role do you like to play on a server? (Town builder? Industrialist? Lone Wolf?) industrialist/builder

Jophaze

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Jophaze
Ever been banned on another server? Why? Not that i know of

Which mods do you like? Hate? I love all mods

What role do you like to play on a server? (Town builder? Industrialist? Lone Wolf?) Im usually a lonewolf. I mine for a giant portion of my time, and then become industrialized with all ive gained. But im also very social, so i will participate in alot that goes on within the server.