Whitelist Server Light Labs | Ultimate (1.0.1) | ForgeEssentials|18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JakkofBlades

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: JakkofBlades
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: EST (Boston)
4. Few words about myself: I have experience with administrating servers and I'm looking for a new server to hone my building skills. I've played tekkit, created my own pack for a while, and now play FTB regularly. I'm friendly and helpful and want a small community to socialize and build with.
5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Nothing.
6. Have I been banned before? Never.
7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
Hope you don't mind but I'd like to fill one out for a friend of mine, he doesn't currently have internet access.

1. IGN: thatguy537
2. Age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT -5 (New York area)
4. Few words about myself: I am an avid minecraft player and love to play feed the beast and other various modpacks out there. Some of my favorite mods include MinefactoryReloaded, SoulShards, Thaumcraft, Forestry and Steves Carts. I know pretty much all of the mods and enjoy all of them. I currently do not have any servers I can play them on though, so I often get bored playing alone.
5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Nothing
6. Have I been banned before? Only twice, and they were false bans due to the owners not liking the fact that I raided them legitimately.
7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes​

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
Hope you don't mind but I'd like to fill one out for a friend of mine, he doesn't currently have internet access.

1. IGN: thatguy537​
2. Age: 19​
3. Time zone: GMT -5 (New York area)​
4. Few words about myself: I am an avid minecraft player and love to play feed the beast and other various modpacks out there. Some of my favorite mods include MinefactoryReloaded, SoulShards, Thaumcraft, Forestry and Steves Carts. I know pretty much all of the mods and enjoy all of them. I currently do not have any servers I can play them on though, so I often get bored playing alone.​
5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Nothing​
6. Have I been banned before? Only twice, and they were false bans due to the owners not liking the fact that I raided them legitimately.​
7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes​
[0] => Array
(
[username] => thatguy537
[issuer] => kriseike
[server] => 188.40.79.216:25566
[reason] => Some kind of BOT programmed to play, grief, idfk.
[time] => 2012-06-13 11:16:48
)

[1] => Array
(
[username] => thatguy537
[issuer] => barlimore
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Griefing on C 3k+ destructive edits. nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2012-05-23 14:32:34

I'm sorry this reason stated above seem like a really good reason in why we should reject your application.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
I'll go ahead and post what he sent to me:
That was a long time ago, I was playing on those servers, at the time, for the Nerd.nu I was playing got done with my mansion all legitimate. I went off then came back to find out I was griefed. I was furious, I found out who it was only to be banned when I went into the house. I've never used any kind of bot.

For the one with the actual IP, I was playing then had to go AFK every so often. Only to make it look I was moving so far, then stop. When I moved to a spot that wanted to build which was right next to some other player, I started to chop down trees, the player then game on and started to say " Griefer!" Only to find out I was banned, for Griefing and having a bot.

It more was misunderstandings, I can understand why you might be a bit skeptical of me. I honestly didn't mean to get banned, that was never my intention. I hope you understand, I only want to play on a mature server. As you can also see, the bans were almost a year ago, and I have not been banned since.

(Note from me: I assure you, he doesn't purposely try to break rules, and if he is caught griefing on this server, which I am 100% sure he wont, then I will take full responsibility for his actions and you can ban me too if you want. This is how sure I am that he doesn't break rules and should be allowed on. He is also a much trusted staff member in a community with over 8000 registered members, infact co-owning three of them and being administrator on the minecraft one.)

jonesycusht

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: jonesycusht
  2. Age: 23
  3. Time zone: GMT
  4. Few words about myself: my name is dan im from england and i have been playing minecraft since then beta but i have only recently started to play ftb and i really enjoy it. I just want to be on a server with a friendly group of people just like me.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: creepers
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: never been banned

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: iTeddd
  3. Time zone: eastern time zone
  4. Few words about myself: I'm very helpful, Chilled guy and very mature. I also dont like fighting(arguing) That why i joined its 18+.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Servers that grief.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Never.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yer sir.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: tentaclezzz
  2. Age: 22
  3. Time zone: PST
  4. Few words about myself: I have the asian racial of being good at computers, games, and stuff. Two of my buddies play on this server so I wanted to join them!
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: That all of my RL friends play it on Xbox like noobs.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes.

1. IGN: JakkofBlades
3. Time zone: EST (Boston)
4. Few words about myself: I have experience with administrating servers and I'm looking for a new server to hone my building skills. I've played tekkit, created my own pack for a while, and now play FTB regularly. I'm friendly and helpful and want a small community to socialize and build with.
5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Nothing.
6. Have I been banned before? Never.

1. In-game name: iTeddd
  3. Time zone: eastern time zone
  4. Few words about myself: I'm very helpful, Chilled guy and very mature. I also dont like fighting(arguing) That why i joined its 18+.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Servers that grief.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yer sir.

Accepted, you are now whitelisted to the server.
Connect to mc.lun.lt with the FtB ultimate pack (recommended version)
You need to connect at least one time in the next 7 days or the spot will be re-opened to someone else.

Pyromys

Jul 29, 2019
DUO application time!

1. In-game name: Smileful and Falagrum
  2. Age: 20 and 22
  3. Time zone: Both GMT+1
  4. Few words about myself: Not much to say besides that I love playing Minecraft ever since Beta, singleplayer was getting boring so I decided to move onto Multiplayer servers with a good friend of mine; Falagrum said the same ^_^
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Creepers and grievers.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Not that we know of, since we've being playing private servers that we set up our own only.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes. Both of us.
We would really appreciate it if you could accept both of us, hope to see you in game!

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
DUO application time!

1. In-game name: Smileful and Falagrum
  2. Age: 20 and 22
  3. Time zone: Both GMT+1
  4. Few words about myself: Not much to say besides that I love playing Minecraft ever since Beta, singleplayer was getting boring so I decided to move onto Multiplayer servers with a good friend of mine; Falagrum said the same ^_^
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Creepers and grievers.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: Not that we know of, since we've being playing private servers that we set up our own only.
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes. Both of us.
We would really appreciate it if you could accept both of us, hope to see you in game!

I will have to withold your application untill a few spots open, but i whould also love for Falagrum to make is own application.
Greetings

Colton Pfeiffer

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
  1. In-game name: 3pic4ce
  3. Time zone: Eastern
  4. Few words about myself: I Love Gaming. I Dislike Annoying People. I Wanna Play With Nice And Fun People.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: Creepers and Griefers And Jerks
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: No
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: Yes
Honesty is appreciated. You will get a personal message if you get approved. =D

PredHyper

Jul 29, 2019
  1. In-game name: epicace
  2. Age: 17
  3. Time zone: Eastern
  4. Few words about myself: I'm a gamer who loves to talk with friends and i have been playing MC for a couple years.
  5. Thing(s) I don't like about minecraft: people who use glitches, creepers, and trollers.
  6. Have I been banned before and if so why?: no
  7. I have read and I agree with rules: yes i Have read and agreed with the rules.

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if this server ever re-opens, lemme know. I loved playing with you all and this server is easily the best i've ever been in. Like in all of minecraft