Lets Play with Redius (FTB Unleashed and now in 720p!)

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
(Quick edit; changed the title name to match my in-game name...folks were commenting they were having trouble on google searches, kept getting hits for the game "Lemming". Fixed!)

Hi folks, Redius here; I've started a FTB "Lets Play" style series. I'd love for critiques and constructive criticisms, as this is my first attempt at YouTubing my gaming. I've planned on focusing on Applied Energistics and Mystcraft (since I have almost no experience with either one), but we'll incorporate all the mods.

Later videos will have higher resolution, and I believe that I've fixed my mic issue (next vid will prove that out).

Please post any questions you have for me here; I'll be checking the thread regularly.

Thanks in advance for watching, subscribing, and for any help you provide!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 2 is live! We get powered up, and figure out where we'd like to move...eventually.

Enjoy!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 3 is here! We achieve the miracle of flight, check out our floating islands and visit the Nether.

Enjoy!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 4 is live! We get a better look at Applied Energistics, and scout out a new home. Also, I lose my mind over a sweet mountain/waterfall.

Enjoy!

If you liked the vid, please give it a thumbs up!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5 is live!

We've moved into our new home, and figured out a new power source for the base....nuclear.

Come watch me try and turn my house into a glowing crater!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 6!

Had a bit of a video issue; apparently saying "red portal" makes my recorder stop without warningi me....said I had 59m worth of film =(

To make it up though, I recorded a bonus video that'll be up later today in beautiful 720p!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Back with part 2 for today, Episode 6B!

Doing Mystcraft and other foolishness; please remember to Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed it!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 7 is live!

Bunch of little stuff, upgrading our reactor, pumpin out more power....fun times.

Enjoy!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 8 is live!

Buildin a farm (very poorly, and with much consternation and hilarity), and we poke and prod around at a few other things.

Last edited:

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Found a little free time and got a bonus episode recorded this weekend! EPISODE 9 IS LIVE!

We have some fun with Thaumcraft, I elongate my S's for no good reason, and I'm in search of a drink sponsorship. Standard fun weekend in my Feed the Beast world!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 10 is in the books;

[media]
[/media]

Going green, and we visit our home for wayward bovines.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 11 is live! Sorry for the delay, decided to switch recording programs, and that set me back a full day...but it fixed my crashing problems!

We get Wonka-fied; throwing caution and efficiency to the wind, I move us to a new home that is full of crazy pipes, power, and foolishness. I love our new house.

I'm probably more pleased than I should be...but it's so pretty to watch in action!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 12 is up and cooking!

[media]
[/media]

I grab a mega-can of Beano, and set about to fixing my power issues.