Let's play together!

S

Soft

So apparently i've been searching among friends for people that would be genuinely interested in FTB gameplay w/ a fren, but they all either get burned out after few days, or just disconnect randomly and don't say a word.

If you're looking for a person to play with, hit me up on discord anytime `Shi#1306`!

I'm an easy going person, so i won't mind anyone, but i won't lie, it can be annoying if a person can not understand mods in english, so i guess that would be a nice thing, but if not, then we will sort it out somehow :3

S

Suntanned Duck2

What sort of packs are you considering playing with people that makes them get burned out? I know I can get burned out after using the same mods over and over but I've come to explore more mods and come around to survivals again when an idea comes together or making a puzzle map that I enjoyed but with my own twists or I have people to play with on survival servers (even if mostly on 1.13/1.14 versions of the game and my multiplayer experiences are more because I do Youtube and helped a bunch of mod and datapacks developers out but still counts to me at least).

travis24013

Aug 1, 2019
tried adding you on discord name could not be found im NA will do any modpack currently have direwolf20 installed add me on disc i want someone to play with
Dabs

Mino

Aug 4, 2019
Hey, add me on discord : Mino#5822
I'm French but I understand english easily dw :p