Let's Get This Game Started...

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
We all know every time we play Minecraft, we eventually get so many resources we can do whatever we bloody want from frame machines to Gregtech fusion reactors. The real challenge is getting to that point. Everyone has a different approach to it, some fast and easy, others completely ridiculous and leads to a giant wall to scale. So I've personally been wondering how some people do it so quickly and efficiently I decided to make a thread of it. Post your secret or not so secret techniques of how to get the ball rolling and achieve that quantum chest of UU-matter.

DVeagle74

Jul 29, 2019
Get an eternal day Mystcraft world, get solars and quarry, set up recycling and mass fab system, keep going until i get to ultimate hybrid solars to power it. At that point it is pretty much done until i can make more solars. They can get ridiculous amounts of uu at a passive rate. the only problem is the stack of uranium you need for each solar.

A little broken, but that is kinda why i made it...

katistrofik

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also interested in this. We have a matterfab up with about 200 advanced solar panels and 5 hybrids, but we have to wait for the matterfab to make UU matter to make more hybrids (because of iridium), so we're looking into other power sources. Let's hear those secrets![DOUBLEPOST=1354937971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get an eternal day Mystcraft world, get solars and quarry, set up recycling and mass fab system, keep going until i get to ultimate hybrid solars to power it. At that point it is pretty much done until i can make more solars. They can get ridiculous amounts of uu at a passive rate. the only problem is the stack of uranium you need for each solar.

A little broken, but that is kinda why i made it...
How would you do this without Mystcraft?

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also interested in this. We have a matterfab up with about 200 advanced solar panels and 5 hybrids, but we have to wait for the matterfab to make UU matter to make more hybrids (because of iridium), so we're looking into other power sources. Let's hear those secrets![DOUBLEPOST=1354937971][/DOUBLEPOST]
How would you do this without Mystcraft?
Just do it in the overworld and make everyone sleep once it gets dark :p Simple enough.