Whitelist Server Legendech [Mindcrack][Whitelist][48 slots][NEW] - Looking for builders and possible staff

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Diversionx

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 162.216.153.83

We (my friend and I) are looking for good and dedicated builders to help us build the spawn and starting cities on this FTB mindcrack server.
We are also searching for good, dedicated and reliable staff (mods/admins)
This server is dedicated (24/7) and has 48 slots
This is what we have of our spawn and first city up untill now.
I am sorry to say that the server isn't open for survival play yet (since there is a lot of building that needs to be done), the server will soon be opened for survival play though

Rules:
Do not swear to much, a little is okay
No homophobic comments
No griefing, xray and such
Try and be nice most of the time ( we know people can be annoying )
Have fun!

WzIn6gT.jpg
MoTlaS5.jpg

Builder application:
IGN:
Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far:
Skype (not required):
Timezone:
Any extra info you want us to know:

Staff application:
IGN:
Timezone:
Experience:
Why we should pick you as mod/admin:
Any extra info you want us to know:

Hope to see you on the server

- djreeskak

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
can i just be a normal player aswel ? cuz i only see builder and staff app whell i dont mind beeing staf but i never done it before and i mostly just would want to play it just for fun :)
just let me know if i can just app as a normal

Titanic

Jul 29, 2019
Staff application:
IGN: Titanicreeper99
Skype (required): karlpepper99
Timezone: Pacific Standard U.S.
Experience: I have had some experience as staff and also as a builder during my time playing FTB (approximately eight months). I have been a moderator for two servers, both on the FTB Ultimate Pack at some point and one that migrated to Ultimate from MindCrack.
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: I think that you should pick me as a mod and/or admin because I like keeping peace and being able to maintain order in a positive environment.
Any extra info you want us to know: I do make YouTube videos and I also like building in my spare time. Basically, if you need me for either staff or building, I can help.

I thank you for your time and await your verdict.

Diversionx

Jul 29, 2019
can i just be a normal player aswel ? cuz i only see builder and staff app whell i dont mind beeing staf but i never done it before and i mostly just would want to play it just for fun :)
just let me know if i can just app as a normal

The server isn't open for normal play, because most of the plugins and areas aren't done yet.
If you want you can just apply for staff or builder to get on and help us create the server.

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
i do not mind giving staff a shot and i can always help building if it can help.
IGN: Xman10101
Skype (required): i would rather send you this in a pm
Timezone: gmt+1
Experience: none
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: I would love to help the server get up and running :)
Any extra info you want us to know: i work over day so i am mostly only online in the evenings

Diversionx

Jul 29, 2019
i do not mind giving staff a shot and i can always help building if it can help.
IGN: Xman10101
Skype (required): i would rather send you this in a pm
Timezone: gmt+1
Experience: none
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: I would love to help the server get up and running :)
Any extra info you want us to know: i work over day so i am mostly only online in the evenings

I have send you a pm :)

UnDeaD_SlAyEr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rugbyguy99
How often I play: Most of the day, ive got nothing else to do.
Why should i be picked:I should be picked because I have hosted and maintained several FTB servers before and all have went very well untill i have had to close them down because of money. I am very experienced in many aspects of the game ie. Mods, Redstone, Building, and cooperating with other players. I have built many advanced buildings before and i am willing to help whenever i can!
Sorry i didnt post a pic of anything i have built. I have deleted all my worlds and so have nothing to show.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigsus
Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far: i dont really take any pic of my builds cuz i dont know what to do with them but i foind this and regrets that i didn't take pic so srry
Skype (not required): dont really like to talk to other ppl...
Timezone: +1 or something ( live in europa )
Any extra info you want us to know: im a boy that dont do much except of playing games and i live in norway and my grammar can suck sometimes

PiggyFarts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pigfart12
Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far: I don't have any at my disposal, however, if you would really like some, shoot me a PM. On a side note, I can build beautiful structures that hold complex machines.
Skype (not required): PiggyFarts or icedragon.89
Timezone: AUS (Melbourne)
Any extra info you want us to know: I'm pretty familiar with FTB and its mods, however, I haven't dug deeply into GregTech or GraviSuite as I recently updated my world from Yogcraft to MindCrack. I would love to share my skills and would be extremely

Majorskater2k

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Majorskater2k
Experience: high experience in all mods included.
About: played Minecraft since alpha and play on direwolf20/forgecraft for the past few months and want to start doing it in a server.
Would like to help out where possible.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
Staff, or builder if you prefer
IGN:
Halapeno02
Time Zone: pacific standard
Experience:I know crafting recipes and how everything included works.
Why we should pick you as a mod/admin: I know how to keep peace and will not use my power (if accepted) to grief or cheat.

Aarieaaron

Jul 29, 2019
Builder application:
IGN: aarieaaron
Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far: Aint got none, soz.
Skype (not required): aarieaaron
Timezone: UTC +1 (Amsterdam)
Any extra info you want us to know: Been playing Mindcrack for over a year now, used to be Senior Staff on a big Mindcrack server and want to get back into it again, I love Gregtech and mainly use that and IC2. Never tried bees or Thaumcraft.

Phillplays

Jul 29, 2019
Builder application:
IGN: phillplays
Timezone: Vancouver
Any extra info you want us to know: I love to build, and I've seen lots of collaboration servers so I understand how they work. I would love help in building spawn.

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
Staff application:
IGN: funkeytown2055
Skype (required):funkeytown2055
Timezone:U.S.A
Experience: 1 year
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: well i am very far to others and i have a cool head
Any extra info you want us to know: it would be great if i could join your server

TheOnlyFasco

Jul 29, 2019
Builder application:
IGN:TheOnlyFasco

Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far:got none
Skype (not required):fasco520
Timezone:Europe

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
Builder application:
IGN: MClaudeW

Pictures/screenshots of your builds so far:sorry, nothing to show, been playing for years but servers always close on me
Skype (not required): I never use it but "MClaudeW"
Timezone:texas so... gmt? something...
Any extra info you want us to know: I have a lot of experience and watch mindcrackers as an escape from life. I need a fun friendly stable server where i can just build and not be afraid of grief

Linck20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: linck20 ( I know the minor L.... didnt think of it back then..)
Skype (required): Linck15
Timezone: I am in Sweden +1GMT)
Experience: Mod on tekkit.eu and admin on stickkycraft (both servers are closed so dont see this as advertising ^^) been playing regular minecraft since 2010 i believe and modded since 2012
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: I am fairly experienced as a staff member and know how to spot abusers. I was also know as the most fair admin on stickkycraft
Any extra info you want us to know: i hate to spawn stuff in so that is out of the question. as said i am fair and work as assistant manager at a fastfoodresturant so i know how to keep my head cool in arguments

brandyboy27

Jul 29, 2019
Staff application:
IGN:Brandyboy27
Skype(required):Brandyboy27
Timezone:New England
Experience: Mod packs/playing since 2010
Why we should pick you as mod/admin: I love playing minecraft i am usually on for 1-3
hours a day. I have been a been a admin on a friends server and have experience on how to spot glitches, and abusers
Any extra info you want us to know: I would just really like to be on a whitelist server and meet all the nice people and i think this would be a really nice thing to start up a youtube channel or just play on.