league of legends

D

Deleted member 188

Eh, it's a freebie PVP tower smashing game. It's kind of fun and some people can get really into it.

I need to find a more up to date Jungle Lux build to look at.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Fisrath said:
Eh, it's a freebie PVP tower smashing game. It's kind of fun and some people can get really into it.

jungle lux? no one jungle's lux :p

Canotsa

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Fisrath said:

Pfftt who doesn't jungle lux?

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Canotsa said:
adib said:
Fisrath said:

Pfftt who doesn't jungle lux?
me :O
maybe cause i dont have lux

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
i still play every once and a while but once you get level 30 and all the runes and stuff just for fun. god i love rumble.

Outlander_bob

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing league of legends 2 months ago and i really enjoy to play but... the community is as they would say "noob" :grin: My opinion and I know it is not everyone.

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing a while, got over 70 champs on IP now, didn't pay a penny for them... Yeh i'm sad, but also broke. But it does mean I have a good working knowledge of all the champs in the game, even if i'm not the best player. :) So if i'm on look me up 'WaR PurpleFantum' i'm usually up for a game or two for my win of the day.

Tompa974

Jul 29, 2019
I play most champions and roles/lanes, but currently I have a 7/1 win/loss with Irelia, on my match history. Feels guuuuuud =)

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing LoL for more than 1 year. I'm in a clan but decided I didn't want to go the pro line at all. I'm doing a few ranked games a month and try to do at least the daily win bonus even with a bot game if I don't have enough time on my hands.
The least the game gives me is some chance to take 25min to come down from work.

The game itself can be fun if you decide that you don't let yourself be bothered by parts of the community or if you just go through the whole full premade clan loop.

I'm currently at around 1500 ELO and played 100% support champs like Janna, Sona, Taric, Leona, Soraka, Nunu.
Trying to learn some other champs currently, but it's hard to get your mind away from that "don't hit the enemy last" mind setup ^^.

About the Lux Jungle comment ... It's doable, if not best.
The Lasers shooting out of the jungle every minute catching you on your lane with low health can REALLY get you though ...

For fun try a Full AP Tristana Build it's hilarious.

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
just a heads up a group of us have been playing a lot of LoL while on the FTB teamspeak its a sub room for Secret revolations , if yea cant get in ask metalmine that you wanna play LoL with us

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but LoL sucks, it's corporate extortion the the level of TF2 (promoting widespread kleptomania, that is) and DOTA > LoL

Seldron

Jul 29, 2019
Another one who didn't know where the RIOT developers originated from ...

We really shouldn't start claiming which company has stolen ideas from which.
We can go back in that line back to Dune 2 (1992) the first of all strategy games which set up the general gist of all which followed after that including warcraft (1994) and dota.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing LoL for more than 1 year. I'm in a clan but decided I didn't want to go the pro line at all. I'm doing a few ranked games a month and try to do at least the daily win bonus even with a bot game if I don't have enough time on my hands.
The least the game gives me is some chance to take 25min to come down from work.

The game itself can be fun if you decide that you don't let yourself be bothered by parts of the community or if you just go through the whole full premade clan loop.

I'm currently at around 1500 ELO and played 100% support champs like Janna, Sona, Taric, Leona, Soraka, Nunu.
Trying to learn some other champs currently, but it's hard to get your mind away from that "don't hit the enemy last" mind setup ^^.

About the Lux Jungle comment ... It's doable, if not best.
The Lasers shooting out of the jungle every minute catching you on your lane with low health can REALLY get you though ...

For fun try a Full AP Tristana Build it's hilarious.

Support Soraka? And you call yourself a decent player! Everyone knows AP jungler Soraka is only way to go!

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
I play but I'm more of a support with any character and I like long range so I play with Viegar or Ashe right now I'm trying to get enough for the vampire prince I heard he was pretty good :p