Launcher Wont Start Up!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
[15:54:46] [ERROR] LauncherConsole$OutputOverride.write:89: From Console: Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=216, This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher

There appears to be an error with the Java install you are using. I suggest a complete reinstall of Java and the launcher. Please follow this guide completely and accurately, be sure to get the correct Java version for your system, 64bit or 32bit. Following this guide helps a lot of people solve a lot of problems. Then if you are still getting errors please post a new console log. Thank you.

JOkkerHDD

Jul 29, 2019
I have the latest Java and i have a 64 bit system. It worked then i hit force update and it started being wonkey[DOUBLEPOST=1387579448][/DOUBLEPOST]Ive did and the troubleshooting before and it doesnt work

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Then why did you hit force update, just asking? Please post a new log. Thank you.

Last edited: