Windows .exe Launcher won't load Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.14

TalipTayfur

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Windows 8 6.2 64Bit
Java version/update, bit type:1.7.0_51 64Bit
Launcher version: 1.3.5
Completed the troubleshooting guide (y/n):y
Console log, pastebin.com link: http://pastebin.com/N6C1AzR6
Description of the problem: I bought a new laptop. And ı installed everting i needed including java. When i was installed the ftb launcher and i launched it . its not working.

(Optional information if issue involves download problems)
Anti-malware software and/or firewall:Firewall Windows 8 firewall -- Norton internet security
Location you're downloading from (per Launcher's Advanced Options):Automatic
Sory for my bad english :(

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please try force downloading the mod pack? To do this, open the Options on the FTB launcher, click the "Force Update?" button, then load the mod pack like you normally would. It seems like some of the mods didn't download properly?

Hobby boy

Jul 29, 2019
Is CodeChickenLib-universal in FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\mods\1.6.4 ? If not, download the latest version from here, and place it in that folder.
Also, if you continue to have problems, try adding the FTB Launcher to the Norton exception list, or remove it, if possible and replace it with another antivirus software.

TalipTayfur

Jul 29, 2019
Is CodeChickenLib-universal in FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\mods\1.6.4 ? If not, download the latest version from here, and place it in that folder.
Also, if you continue to have problems, try adding the FTB Launcher to the Norton exception list, or remove it, if possible and replace it with another antivirus software.
sory same issue has currently goes on