Launcher will only open standard minecraft 1.7.10

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

sumdumguy76

Title:
Launcher will only open standard minecraft 1.7.10
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
direwolf20
Modpack Version:
v1.10.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Cant seem to get the modpack to load, it jsut loads plain minecraft. I have tried several diffrent java versions, i have place the launcher into the c:\ftb folder. all to no avail

GammaGoblin

Jul 29, 2019
Same here.
Infitech pack downloads, but then it just stays in .zip file at %user% directory, rather than being unpacked to actual "Games" directory.

S

sumdumguy76

still cant get this to work, i have go so far as setting the memory allowed to 100gb, so i know its not a memory issue. I have removed all of the ftb folders. inclduing the appdata one and reinstalled, that didnt work either

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
So definitely remove all those extra java versions, having a bunch of them is not a good idea unless you know exactly what you are doing with them. How do you go about downloading a pack from the FTB launcher? Step by step what do you click and so on.