Launcher Texture packs wont Download

Kaistau

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to Download and install a texture pack for the FTB Launcher's "TEXTUREPACKS" Tab, but none of them will Download.
A Mini window appears to hint that it is downloading, then disappears almost instantly.
Issue has only happened since the Launcher's 1.3.3 Update.

Kaistau

Jul 29, 2019
That's just it, None of them are working for any of the mod packs for me, each time i try to download it for a different mod pack (for testing purposes), none of them download.

MythicProduct

Jul 29, 2019
Same thing is happening with me. I've tried every single pack, and none of them will download to any modpack that I've selected. I just did it a week ago, but now no dice.

Kaistau

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you UniZero. You're a great help to everyone on these Forums. I've seen you help out a lot.

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
Just for the record, I have the same problem (but I can obviously fix it by installing manually).
Java 1.7.0_45, ArchLinux x86-64.
The console window does not show anything when I click the button (even in Debug mode), but here is the console log anyway:
http://pastebin.com/FuY2zEuZ

Cheshyr

Jul 29, 2019
I have exactly the same issue. Soartex will not install in any modpack since the last FTB launcher update. It worked a version or two ago.

everett008

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas on this? I'm having the same issue. I even tried downloading soartex from the website and place it In the resources pack folder. Still won't work.

EpicEraser

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, I manually downloaded the JadedCat mix, and it worked without a problem.
Turns out, I like the original textures better, so I removed it.

Crabninja

Jul 29, 2019
Bump as I have the same problem. Can't download or install any of the texture packs for any of the mod packs via the launcher. Can still do it manually but would rather have it the easier way.

Hutti

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same issue with the Texturepacks. So I made one by myself. Here is a quick guide on how I did this for Soartex Pack, maybe I can help anyone with this.

1. Download the estimated modpack on Soartex download page (http://soartex.net/downloads/) in my case it was for the unleashed package
2. Download the vanilla pack from Soartex for the right vanilla version, for unleashed it is the 1.5
3. Download the Texture-Patcher from Soartex
4. Start the Texture-Patcher and select in first windows the right Mod-Branch, for unleashed it is the 1.5.x
5. Click on 'Browse' and select the 'Soartex_ftb.zip' file you downloaded
6. Click on 'File' and 'Select all' then on 'Patch' and let it go, this will take a while
7. Now the 'Soartex_ftb.zip' file has the right format to put it directly in the texturepack folder from unleashed

I have not checked all of the textures, I just tabbed through the NEI and all seems to be ok. Additionally I don't know if this is the correct or easiest or shortest way, it's just a way which is working for me. I'm realy new to minecraft and all the mods and texture packs and so on, just made a server for my cousins between christmas and newyear and learning a lot in the last 4 weeks. Hope I helped anyone with this little text. It also should work on other ftb versions, as long as you get the right Soartex pack.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The problem with the texture packs not downloading is being worked on. Currently the only one that may work, but there are still issues, is jadedcat's mix pack. If you can't get it to work then just download the pack from the appropriate texture pack thread and install it manually.

Mlight123

Jul 29, 2019
So here's an update on this issue. Going off of what UniZero, said I tried downloading the Jadedcat Mixpack for Direwolf20 1.6.4 and it worked. Now, after this for some reason I wanted to try and download Faithful for Direwolf20, which wasn't working before, and it worked too!! I then checked the other texture packs and they seem to be downloading as well. Hope this works for others. :D