Launcher out now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth

Jul 29, 2019
I cant install optifine i used every 1.4.2 version and added it into the FTB Mod pack by clicking edit mod pack and Open Folder added the .zip version of it but it still doesnt work (but works fine with normal Minecraft)

dmodoomsirius

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently the links on the home page aren't working aka the buttons. nor is when you click on the mod names do they tell you about the mod

Alan christopher

Jul 29, 2019
The new launcher is broken for me.I have a migrated account and when I try to log in it says invalid username or password and I know that its correct because I logged in last night with the same name/password.

Alan christopher

Jul 29, 2019
When you update to the new launcher it dose something to the password.You need to delete it and input it again.In case anyone would like to know.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
The new launcher is broken for me.I have a migrated account and when I try to log in it says invalid username or password and I know that its correct because I logged in last night with the same name/password.

This is a known bug it will add weird symbols into your user and password.
Just edit your profile and write them again and should be fine.
If you are typing them right and nothing is still happening please make a thread in tech support since this isn't the post for it.

Myt

Jul 29, 2019
do we get somewhere a changelog? :D it would be nice to know changes between 1.0.1 and 1.0.3 :D etc

Lucius

Jul 29, 2019
loving the edit mods option, it does no less than makes FTB playable for me. (2fps with all mods and no optifine was impossible playability) 15fps now that I stripped it back some... Missing marble and basalt for my builds though, loved that stuff. I'll contain my impatience though, elo definitely has the right track with quality > quantity.

Abdyman

Jul 29, 2019
"the final release however all being well worlds created in this version will be compatible in future versions of feed the beast"...

The FTB Team

Im not sure this is correct and would to point out that it is misleading.
Unless you guys have something special on your server world, it wont spawn any red power volcanos or anything else associated to red power.
You guys have made it clear that red power is not out, and i would imagine a new world would have to be created again to take full advantage of red power.
If i am not correct in this assumption please let me know.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you guys have something special on your server world, it wont spawn any red power volcanos or anything else associated to red power.
You guys have made it clear that red power is not out, and i would imagine a new world would have to be created again to take full advantage of red power.
Chunks that have never been loaded can spawn TC3, new Mystcraft ages should be able to spawn RedPower 2 world gen.

Abdyman

Jul 29, 2019
Chunks that have never been loaded can spawn TC3, new Mystcraft ages should be able to spawn RedPower 2 world gen.
hmm, thanks for the quick reply.
I think i will wait for the mods to be released though, hopefully soon ^ ^
my friends and i like to explore a lot, so wouldn't want a huge chunk of the world already loaded and have to go further out just to add something

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
There is a distinct difference between compatible and containing world gen, compatible simply means it is able to work without conflicts not that it will have world gen, however you can use ages to get the world gen in current worlds if you so choose

Status
Not open for further replies.