Launcher issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelisis

Jul 29, 2019
After an extensive Google search, I feel like I am the only one experiencing this issue and am at my wits end trying to figure out how to fix it. My problem is this: FTB simply will not launch. After attempting to launch, the console pops up but it is just black. No information, no error code. Nothing. It will not let me close out of it and I have to do the alt+ctrl+del to end the process to get rid of it.

The facts:

1. I am currently running 64 bit java.
2. My system is 64 bit.
3. FTB would launch and was working on 32 bit java but only if I set compatibility to Windows XP SP2
4. I have tried both the .exe and .jar download with the 64 bit java.
5. My vanilla Minecraft game is running flawlessly on 64 bit java.

What I have tried already:

1. Clean install of java and FTB. Got rid of everything, restarted my system, reinstalled both 64 bit java and FTB.
2. I've tried the .jar fix for increased RAM allocation on the off chance it would work.

I have no information from the console to paste to further help with this issue as the console seems to be the issue. Any insight into this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
I had issues whit that version wen I downloaded FTB on my second computer try downloading java 6 and setting that as the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.