Not open for further replies.

Ezurek

Jul 29, 2019
My FTB launcher is stuck at "Please wait while mods are being loaded"
Windows 7 64bit
Java 7 64bit

Console text:
Code:
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.2.4) Error writing to server: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server Java version: 1.7.0_21 AnalyticsBackgroundThread started Java vendor: Oracle Corporation Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7 Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 23.21-b01 by Oracle Corporation OS: amd64 Windows 7 6.1 Error making tracking request: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server [i18n] Checking for updates ... [i18n] enUS English language file loaded! [i18n] Could not retrieve version info, skipping update.: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!
Connection reset: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Failed to load modpacks, loading from backup: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Loading modpack information for modpacks.xml...
Failed to read modpack file - falling back to direct download: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Ezurek\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\modpacks.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
Completely unable to download the modpack file - check your connection: java.io.IOException: Error writing to server
loading map information...
loading texture pack information...
Connection reset

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Delete FTB launcher including FTB related files in appdate/roaming and redownload the launcher.

Spectar

Jul 29, 2019
http://pastebin.com/Q8Rb44EY

I am having issues still. I have followed all the steps. I cannot paste the console log for when I try to download a mod because the launceher crashes and I can't click on anything. I have to end the programme through the task manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.