Launcher Errors- Can't launch any packs.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight when I tried to play Infinity, I keep getting an error from the launcher console and it won't launch the game. I am stuck on the launcher. This is what shows in the launcher and I have no clue how to fix it. I could really use some help.

xjwGdkn.png

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Mine looks exactly the same just now. Think it might be a FTB server issue or something.

EDIT: all back to normal now.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
If it's a server issue it'll take a few minutes for all of the servers to sync up and get working again. Hopefully it won't be long.

Note that I don't have any clue what the problem is, just going off of comments in this thread.

dynasty197

Jul 29, 2019
You guys need 64 bit java so open ftb launcher then options then download 64 bit java sometimes it will do that just re download it and then it should run

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You guys need 64 bit java so open ftb launcher then options then download 64 bit java sometimes it will do that just re download it and then it should run
Or perhaps it was just the servers since we all collectively got the same problem within minutes and it fixed it self again shortly after...
And based on the fact that we had problems getting pack information from the servers :p

Reactions: Padfoote