Launcher Crashes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Bryantom

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Crashes
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I'm playing on a MacPro (Early 2009) 2.66 GHZ Quad-Core Intel Xeon with 6GB RAM. About twice a week, the launcher will finish loading all of the mods and then unexpectedly quit. I'll continue to try to launch the game and maybe 1 out of 10 times it will work. The only solution is to delete my ftb folder in my home folder, and the ftblauncher in my /Library/Application Support folder. I am patient with the problem, but my Son who has the same computer is not. When I delete both folders, I lose all my waypoints, and other map information. If there is no fix to the problem, can you please tell me where the waypoint / map information is so I can put it back?

I've set the game to use 5GB RAM, have the latest version of Java, and have tried using both the regular and beta version of the launcher.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is no error, the program just unexpectedly quits.

Bryan