Launcher bug w/ Ampz

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
When I launch Ampz, the console says
[10:19:25][ERROR]ClassLoader.defineClass1:-2->MinecraftLauncher.main:214: Unhandled error launching minecraft:java.land.NoClassDeFoundError: lg
Any help???

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Could you post the entire console log in debug mode to pastebin.com and link it here. Here is the guide to help post it.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not that familiar with the MacOS file structure, but the Installation folder does not sound like a good folder to install the modpacks into. Please follow this guide exactly and install the launcher on to your desktop. If that does not fix it please post a new console log where you are launching Ampz not New World for this thread please.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a desktop.
Again I'm not very familiar with the folder structure of MacOS, but I've seen logs that were from Macs that had a desktop. Now this might just be for the OSX linux based ones, but there should be a place that stores what files and folders appear on your 'desktop' you have when you log onto your Mac. It might not be called a desktop, but there should be one.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Follow this guide exactly using that 'desktop' folder.

If it helps here is the path from a log that is from a MacOS. I've changed the user name to my own. Navigate to the folder named Desktop in this example.
/Users/lavarthan/Desktop/MindCrack/instMods/liteloader.zip

Edit: I apolgize, but until we get the installation fixed lets keep it to one thread instead of cross posting. I know I'm guilty of it myself and the one who started it. This way it is easier to concentrate on this one issue. Thanks.

Oh and please give an updated console log once you are done with the installation using the guide.

davidmeow2

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted everything, and than redownloaded the launcher. NOTHING CHANGED!!!!!!!! I even kept my texture packs and profiles without even having to change ANYTHING!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1370995823][/DOUBLEPOST]But I didnt delete the Java

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I can only hope that the log shows something changed besides the date and time. The pastebin links in your other posts are coming up as unknown PasteID

I understand you are frustrated. Please post an updated console log to pastebin.com hopefully it changed for the better or someone will see it and know the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.