Lasers don't power Assembly Table ANYMORE!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I had this nifty setup for MONTHS! It worked great, but now it simply doesn't. The lasers are receiving power, the assembly table is close enough, the items are in and the item is selected (the item to be crafted). I'm using 9 LaserPlus with Efficiency V and Unbreaking III. It worked, as I said, for months without any issues, but I had some crashes lately, I deleted opencomputers.cfg, I reset the End once (with Hardcore Ender Expansion Temple Caller) and I also got this happening to me (after the reset):
javaw 2015-09-05 01-46-51-70.png

It's all my wiring (ProjectRed) from the overworld. There's also a few slabs (Microblocks) and Resonant Induction gears. Lastly, Mekanism basic universal cable. This is weird, but it has happened to me before, at the start of my map, I just thought I'd mention it in case it has something to do with my issue.

Now, this is my setup:
javaw 2015-09-06 03-45-03-70.png

Note: I could not find its counterpart in the End!

Last edited:

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Tried recrafting and re-enchanting? Mod update might to break It Because of.the enchants

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Tried recrafting and re-enchanting? Mod update might to break It Because of.the enchants

I just did some Creative testing and it seems it Lasers work, LaserPlus-es don't... (without enchanting).
Also, I don't ever update my modpack (this version, Resonant Rise 2 for 1.6.4, is no longer updated, and it's been that way for a long time)

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
With wich pipes you get your Power in? Sorry Cant See pics on Phone

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
With wich pipes you get your Power in? Sorry Cant See pics on Phone

EnderIO Ender Energy Conduits , but that doesn't matter, the Lasers are getting power, they're just not sending it to the Assembly Table.

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Replacing assembly Table wouldnt help much i guess
But It might also be a visual Bug with the Power in.the lasers i Had that Bug with lasers and Ender io conduits Try using TE ducts maybe that help

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Replacing assembly Table wouldnt help much i guess
But It might also be a visual Bug with the Power in.the lasers i Had that Bug with lasers and Ender io conduits Try using TE ducts maybe that help

javaw 2015-09-06 05-40-03-73.png

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
The laserPlus functions in any other world, it seems, so it must be a problem with the save?
If I replace the player.dat with one before the End reset the problem is fixed, the LaserPlus work again, but WHAT THE HELL?! Why is this happening?

Last edited:

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Didnt even know you can place the lasers under the Table

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
Didnt even know you can place the lasers under the Table

You can place it anywhere within a 4 block radius of the table, in any orientation. The laser even goes through solid blocks.