Whitelist Server laserball31's server [Monster 1.11] MyTown | 24/7 | VANILLA | BIOMESOP | NO ITEMS BANNED | ALL MODS

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

laserball31

Jul 29, 2019
Ever feel that when you join a giant public server, you're in the middle of a warzone, where people grief you all the time, and there's generally alot of chaos? There's no need to feel like that on this small, community server.

IP ADDRESS: techpack.lhmc.us

WHITELIST WILL TEMPORARILY BE TURNED OFF SINCE I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR 5 DAYS... WHOEVER JOINS WILL BE ADDED TO THE WHITELIST AFTERWARDS.

SERVER SPECS:

64GB DDR3 ECC RAM

Intel Xeon E5-2620v2 @ 3.7GHZ

SAMSUNG EVO 256GB SSD

Using recommended version of Monster.
  • No items restricted
  • Nothing is turned off
  • Hosted on a dedicated box
  • All biomes enabled (Biomes o' Plenty)
  • 20 TPS all the time
  • ALL MODS ENABLED... except Opis and Rei's Minimap
Small amount of slots available... Add laserball31 on skype, or email [email protected] to apply.

Prerequisites:

• You must have played FTB before.
  • You must not apply just to be a troll and annoy people/admins.
  • Don't ask for staff. We don't want staff, and never will.
  • You must know how to enable mods, since all mods are enabled (don't be stupid and enable both of the minimaps included)
You can also reply to this thread, or add me on skype (laserball31), or email [email protected].

Please apply in this format....

IGN:

Level of knowledge in FTB:

What mods you specialize in:

How sociable you are:

Any other comments:

If you'll be on often:

--------------------------------------------------------

Other Notes:

MyTown commands (protection plugin)

http://mytown.mineyourmind.net/mytown/

MyTown Video tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99-lGIaAdpU

ADMINS WILL NOT REFUND YOUR LOST ITEMS IF YOU DIDN'T CLAIM YOUR HOME.

Hope to see you play!

Last edited:

MetroidRare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidRare

Level of knowledge in FTB: pretty much everything in the old Mindcrack pack that's unchanged. I haven't played FTB much since then. I also know the basics of the new thaumcraft, tinkers' construct, advanced genetics, and thermal expansion. I also know how to decorate with the new chisel mod and am familiar with the newer microblocks from tinkers' construct. I would love to learn more, though, and hopefully you guys can help me out as I move up the tech tree!

What mods you specialize in: back in the old Mindcrack pack server that I played in when FTB was fairly new, I specialized mostly in IC2/Gregtech and knew a fair amount about other mods, but that's changed a lot since then and I'm more interested in other mods now.

How sociable you are: I love the interaction between people on a small close-knit FTB server like this and I love seeing the collaboration. Back in my old server we all each had our own little places and we all knew where we all lived and had a trade route established between each other to help each other out and cover each other where we hadn't tech'd up to yet.

Any other comments: I also regularly play FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. My name is Vrahnken Eisenbach and I'm on the Ultros server!

Reactions: laserball31

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boratanoim

Level of knowledge in FTB: Well around about everything that there is too know, Usually play ftb unleashed, Looking for something too add bigger mods in as I start a youtube series, I know tinkers construct and ae the most out of all of the mods

What mods you specialize in: Tinkers construct and Ae

How sociable you are: I love a server where everyone can talk and help eachother out whenever we need too :), I always like too help a newcomer

Any other comments: My name Is joel I love all types of servers and hope I can join yours

If you'll be on often: Around 4-5 hours a day,

lovesought

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Lovelongsought

Level of knowledge in FTB:

What mods you specialize in:While I could say a few from minecraft I don't just play with FTB, but I play other mods on other titles

How sociable you are: Matters on the topic and the other person, but I'm rather sociable

Any other comments: I was looking for a fresh server and thought why not try this one

If you'll be on often: Matters on the day, but I can be on for a few hours throughout the day

laserball31

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone has been accepted. Please login with the recommended version of Monster with all mods enabled (except Rei's Minimap, since you can't have two minimaps) and connect to techpack.lhmc.us. Please contact me on skype at laserball31 if you have any problems.