Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack Not Compatible With TConstruct?

Frogface41

Jul 29, 2019
So i wanted to try to add TConstruct to Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack, but when i run the modpack with TConstruct in it, it crashes. Is there anyway to add TConstruct without crashing? Here is the crash log: CrashReport.

Frogface41

Jul 29, 2019
Also does anyone know what mod is conflicting with TConstruct because it's not an id conflict i think, and i would gladly uninstall the conflicting mod for TConstruct.

Chesdragon

Jul 29, 2019
So i wanted to try to add TConstruct to Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack, but when i run the modpack with TConstruct in it, it crashes. Is there anyway to add TConstruct without crashing? Here is the crash log: CrashReport.
Well, since no-one else seems to want to reply to this(ps. wrong place to post this as well) I'll answer your question.
1. from the crash report, the conflicting mod is Resonant Induction.
2. it is an Id conflict i believe, the conflicting ID is: 3561
3. i believe the version of optifine also isn't compatible with the modpack or the version of MC or something else. which is most likely why it crashed before writing an Idconflict txt file

Hope this helped i might be a bit late to help though

Frogface41

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to launch it without reasonant induction and it still crashed so its not reasonant Induction. Also where should i put these kind of threads?

Chesdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Okay what i would do is go int the ftb launcher files and delete the folder that says lapitos etc.. then launch the pack without any additional modifications, then add tinkers and fix the ids again make sure the ids that you change are going into spots that do not have any other item with the same id. If this doesnt work then im not sure what to tell you withoit having to downoad extra tools.

And the proper place to post this sort of thing would most likely be in a discussion thread, this isnt a discussion thread

Frogface41

Jul 29, 2019
Yea i don't think it is an ID Conflict mostly because it crashes and doesn't say it made an IdConflict.txt file, like you said. I will start a new thread in the discussions thread about this. Btw here is the new CrashReport