Problem LAN Disconnection Error

rocktornadog

Feb 18, 2021
Summary of the problem: Server connection issue

Pack Version 1.12.2

What is the bug? Whenever I attempt to connect to the LAN server, I am immediately disconnected. Also sometimes it allows for a short period of time connected and then it disconnects me.

Log file: It is in the attatched .txt file (and if this is the wrong one and it was supposed to be the debug file let me know, I am new to this)

Mod & Version FTB Revelation Version 1.12.2

Is it repeatable? Yes, me and my friend both are having this issue. We tried switching hosts but it always happened to the one not hosting.

Known Fix: I do not know of one. I have searched other forums and they do not have this same specific issue.

Me and my friend are having an issue connecting to our LAN server on FTB Revelation Version 1.12.2 where the server disconnects the person trying to connect to the server on startup. No error message is given. It just says "Connection lost Disconnected". It may even allow you to connect to the server for a few seconds to a minute. It started after I started up my draconic evolution energy core. Any time I would click on one of the energy core stabilizers or draconic core it would log me out of the server and I would have to log back in and it would allow me to click on it only once. It would do the same if I tried activating the core as well. A few moments later it started disconnecting me from the server randomly. My friend tried breaking the reactor and it never fixed the issue. We even changed the host to the other person to see if it would fix the issue and it happens with the person not hosting the server every time. We also started on using lava power generation through ender tanks and magmatic dynamos as well shortly after this issue. I don't think the issue lies in this but there's still a possibility.

Attachments

• Log file error message.txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
Last edited: