lag when sorting

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
when I hit the chest sort button. My game stops for like 2 whole min. Is there a way i can fix this?

Malkara

Jul 29, 2019
"The chest sort button" isn't going to give anyone even close to any smidgin of a possible idea of what you are on about, could you maybe clarify a bit ?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
He means pressing the Inventory Tweaks button in every GUI to sort out items in said GUI. DO NOT PRESS that button when sorting anything but a chest, it tends to lag you while it tries to figure out what it is supposed to do with a not chest inventory. Doing so in a project table tends to crash my client.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i only press it on a chest. I have 4 chest hooked to my quarry. I sort them when cleaning them. I am new trying to figure out a sorting system. I got 1 diamond transfer in taking cobble, dirt, gravel to a void pipe. 1 is taking coal to my Coke furnaces. 2 is taking all ore to one chest, and the other one is taking the rest of the stuff to those 4 chest, so to help clean them out I like sorting them into rows. It just takes me 1-2 min to sort 1 chest thou.

I read somewhere to use a relay. I made one and not sure what to do with it.