Lag when I go throug dimensions

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

stickyredstone

Title:
Lag when I go throug dimensions
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
My game goes so smoth until I go throug the nether portal or the end portal (I don't have any dimensional travel mechanic yet). When I go to the nether for example my game starts freezing every 2 seconds or less. To stop that issue I restart the entire minecraft (It didn't work only restarting the world).

Spanish mistakes could be made during the write of this post, so sorry about that.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to see a log.

Also, when you get these freezes, what does your "memory allocation" say? (Press F3 and it's in top-right corner)

S

stickyredstone

There is the log. When I get these freezes my memory allocation says: 100% (2018 MB) and the Used memory goes from 70% to 100% and I get the freeze then gets back to 70% and scale again up to 100%.

S

stickyredstone

Fixed! :D I just removed the Journey Map mod and now traveling through dimension work so much better.