Open lag spike placing blocks

evilbreed83

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem lag spike placing blocks

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Placing blocks will cause lag spike

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes, I've tried everything to find a fix. fresh install, new world, with or without resource packs, i've changed all the graphic settings multiple times and still no fix. I have had 4gigs dedicated, i even went up to 6 and still same problem, Mob farm isn't active and still does it.

Known Fix If i use the swapping wand instead of breaking blocks i don't get the lag spikes

F

Fibus

I am having this issue as well. I was going to wait until I tried 3.0.4 before writing the issue, but since it is already here, I'll add a +1. For more reference, my base is a single connected surface on a single level, about 35 chunks in size, with no elaborate automation (just a small mob farm and newly added botania automation mentioned below). Half of the base is just flat, unused ground. I get about 1/2 second stutter/hitch when placing a block into my ground. Breaking blocks has no noticable stutter. I have automated creation of Living Rock (Botania) with 8 Refined Storage Constructors and Destructors. There is a stutter when close to the Constructors as they place the block, but no noticeable stutter from the Destructors. The further away I move from the Constructors, the less severe the stutter. Using a wand to place a large row of blocks has similar or less stuttering, but I would expect that due to the number of blocks being placed

K

KaLul

I also have VERY strong lag spikes. There are 2 farmers near my house and i cant get over 21 fps while it partly drops down to 3 fps for a blink of an eye. Iam using 3.0.6