Labyrinth as a house?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
The lowest level of a Twilight Forest labyrinth is surrounded by a very big bedrock box.

The server owner of my current FTB home won't let me mine any bedrock and has promised to ban me if I do. Alright then, not a block will be mined. Instead I could hollow out the labyrinth and use it as a pre-made bedrock-lined bunker that's stealthy and easy to defend.

This is a PVP server of course.

One thing worries me though. Will the maze slimes and minotaurs keep spawning after all the maze stone has been replaced?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
The lowest level of a Twilight Forest labyrinth is surrounded by a very big bedrock box.

The server owner of my current FTB home won't let me mine any bedrock and has promised to ban me if I do. Alright then, not a block will be mined. Instead I could hollow out the labyrinth and use it as a pre-made bedrock-lined bunker that's stealthy and easy to defend.

This is a PVP server of course.

One thing worries me though. Will the maze slimes and minotaurs keep spawning after all the maze stone has been replaced?

Yes.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
also realize the the maze still shows up on the magic map which could be a point of interest for players outside of just pvp.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
I want to use the bedrock mining trick and make something out of bedrock - mostly just for the look of incomprehension on my housemate's face when he sees it! - but bedrock is so horrifically ugly that I can't think of anything to do with it. Ideas?