Whitelist Server Kosmos FTB | PvP - PvE | 1GB RAM | 10 Slots | Strict Rules | v5.0.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Samuel
IGN: Sambug2000
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences): I am looking for a really nice, helpful community in a server. This looks like the perfect place for me. I love FTB and playing it with nice, friendly people is even better! I find that getting on a server with people, really helps me communicate and act more mature. Your strict rules even make me more excited, for there is a lower chance of griefers and other horrible people.
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences): I can bring a nice upbeat attitude. It's almost impossible to make me angry or sad. If I team up with someone, I can help them build their base. If I just go solo, I'll help basically everyone that says they need help. I am hoping to help enforce the rules on this server and make sure everyone has a great time.
Have you ever been banned before: Not to my knowledge, no.
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes I do.
Will you be active daily: Depends. Most likely, yes. If I have something going on that day, like if I'm going somewhere with my mother, I might not get on.
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining): If you mean making mods, no. If you mean playing with mods, yes, I've played the FTB mod pack many times, and know most of the mods.

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
repost=
Name: Harry Stupple
IGN: nega_skoll
Why do you want to join the server (5-6 Sentences): I would like to come onto this server because i would like to see other peoples building ideas and because on single player there is not much to really set as a target to do where as on a server you have some thing to work towards like creating something other people take inspiration from. Also i would like to build something where new players can come to and get some basic tools and materials.
What will you do for the server(5-6 Sentences): Build a communal build center where other people can go to quickly cook or compress something, I would (With yours and the other builders permissions) build a central train station so people can go from there home to the center and back quickly. And with the soul shards mod build an xp farm anyone can access.
Have you ever been banned before: No
Do you agree to follow the rules: Yes
Will you be active daily: I will try but I may not be on everyday.
Experience with mods (Optional, will raise chance of joining): I have some experience with the mods but for the most part i'll be learning on the way which is why it's so much fun.
If you have no experience with mods, just say so, we welcome all new comers.