Whitelist Server KoozCraft [Infinity pack] | [Community-based] | [PvE] | [18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_Amairin_

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: _Amairin_
* Skype ID: altoonablows
* Age (18+): 21
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech / Building
* Experience with mods: Played unleashed for atleast half a year with a small community.
* About Yourself: I'm a mature player who enjoys playing with others and helping others.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I was very very experienced with most of the mods in Infinity however, I haven't played in probably 6 months so I'm a tad rusty. However, once I get back in the swing of things I'm sure I can provide much insight to the rest of the playerbase.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username:Nefroz
* Skype ID: pwnology101
* Age (18+):26
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): I like to dabble in everything.
* Experience with mods: Been playing modded minecraft since original tekkit days.
* About Yourself: Bit of a hermit in game, I live with my girlfriend and daughter at home, and by day I'm a manager at a grocery chain. Loved video games since before I could really walk, and am a very chill dude even if I have a crude tounge.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: A fairly good understanding of most mods, and a friendly attitude

Last edited:

Bloodfather6

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: TheBloodfather
* Skype ID: TheBloodfather
* Age (18+): 27
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Mainly tech mods, have been dabbing my fingers in more of the magic mods but its a bit by bit thing
* Experience with mods: have been playing with mods for about 3 and half years now
* About Yourself: Im a pretty laid back type of person, not the most social person but at same time if the feel is right you cant get me to shut up :)...
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: have been playing modded minecraft for what seems like ages and have alot of knowledge i can contribute, did start recording youtube vids a while back and have plans to start that back up here soon. im always willing to help someone better understand something especially when it come to mods if i am able...

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: TomatuAlus
* Skype ID: hanzas2
* Age (18+): 19
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Beekeeper. (By the way i have IRL diploma in beekeeping)
* Experience with mods: Played a lot last year but then DotA 2 and CSGO consumed my time more and more.
* About Yourself: I am a very friendly Latvian, who likes to talk about random stuff.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: No idea. Maybe my skills in other games? Friendly attitude most likely. Will have to learn feedthebeast from start again now.

WERMIL

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: WERMIL
* Skype ID: wermils
* Age (18+): 18
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech
* Experience with mods: Started with the old tekkit been playing since.
* About Yourself: Male who's interested in woman
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: My past experience playing with mods. Also I'm a graphic designer I can make you some kind of a logo or something.

Arrez93

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Arrez93
* Skype ID: matthi45
* Age (18+): 21
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech and Railcraft.
* Experience with mods: Been playing since Tekkit days. Loads of Direwolf etc
* About Yourself: Relaxed and laid back guy who enjoys the joys of Minecraft. Had a server running but never had more then 2-3 people on it.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I can work together and help out when needed.

gkgk

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: beastyperson (Ik its a bit immature made couple years back)
* Skype ID: griffen.kiley38
* Age (18+): 19
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Im experienced with Tech but starting to do some Magic
* Experience with mods: Played since Tekkit Classic was the only tekkit and played alot of Attack of B-teams
* About Yourself: Love to play on medium/larger servers where people like to help each other out along with some friendly competition and just to talk about random stuff
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I can help people with some the IC2 and Buildcraft Mods as i like to play with Tech while involving Magic

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: KuroiMitsukai
* Skype ID: N/A
* Age (18+): 26
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): I like to mostly stick with the tech side of things but I like to delve into all the mods and see what they have to offer.
* Experience with mods: I've been playing modded minecraft since buildcraft was a thing. Although I'm a bit outdated with the newer mods and honestly I'm just looking for a good place to enjoy the game with others.
* About Yourself: I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.3, and been enjoying every moment of it. I'm a pretty laid back guy who enjoys working with others and generally just figuring out problems and the best way to get things done.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I like to get things automated so I can focus more on the funner parts of mods. I also don't have any problems working with others to help them out.

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: LegendOfStuff
* Skype ID: will give if I'm accepted
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): looking to build a sorta factory type base and a lot of automating, also like bees
* Experience with mods: been playing minecraft for 4 years and modded for 2 years. I'm still learning but have a decent knowledge about most mods
* About Yourself: kinda shy at first but warm up fast, i like to help out people and make the community stronger
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: can help a lot with big builds and do a lot of automating things

Grim2029

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: Grimreaper1997
* Skype ID: Exiledknightmare
* Age (18+): 17 but soon to be 18 :)
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech but wanting to start out with magic
* Experience with mods: I have played a lot of Technic and Direwolf20 modpack, so i am used to tech mods but i am wanting to learn more of the magic mods
* About Yourself: I am generally a laid-back person that is willing to join in on any group builds and is willing to help anyone out
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I have quite a wide knowledge in tech mods and have been on whitelist servers before so i am quite used to working both in a group and on my own

NinjaNapkin

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: napalmis
* Skype ID:aninjanapkin
* Age (18+):19
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):I play a mixture of both technical and magical.
* Experience with mods: I have an average experience with mods I have been playing for approximately 2 years.
* About Yourself: I am a fairly average player and very casual. I know psykoe and I'm a fairly decent builder.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute a fairly nice aesthetic appeal to the server, other than that not much other than the fact I'm not a total ass.

TommEJ

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: TommEJ
* Skype ID: Tommyiej
* Age (18+): I am 17 turning 18 in August
* Experience with mods: I have experience with the big mods; I have played modded since the first Mindcrack pack
* About Yourself: I am a senior in High School. I live in Pennsylvania in the United States. I have just started streaming on twitch.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I would like to join the server so I can stream it. I would be evolved with other members, and hopefully make the server a popular one for others to record/stream on.

Alex Jenkinson

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: Twistorz
* Skype ID: alexjenkinson_97
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Never touched magic before, I've always been all tech myself, might try some magic this time round, know there's some cool mods out there for magic play styles.
* Experience with mods: I played since the early tekkit days and played a ton of that but not played any mods in over 6 months so i am rusty or completely new and ready to learn about some new mods I've never experienced before. Hoping to learn all about some new mods and meet some new friends in process :)
* About Yourself: Im easy going and love to build, love community projects and get involved in practically all of them i can, much making a group project everyone can use rather than sometimes solely for my personal use.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I have always been a builder on minecraft since i started playing and could contribute with some pretty yet functional community builds.

Hope you accept me, really looking for a mature yet fun loving server to join and have a good time, Thanks for reading,
- Alex :)

FabAlien

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username:FabAlien
Skype ID:fabian.von.cool (altough i do not have a mic atm, as i just got a new computer)
Age (18+):19, soon 20
Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Mostly magic
Experience with mods:i have been playing with mods for a long time, i was a beta tester for plastic craft.
About Yourself:i like being in small groups, and i am sometimes silent, or just completely impossible to get the attention from, altough i never build cube houses :D
What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: i can help players who is new to the pack/mods, and can do some cool house building.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: Moryse
* Skype ID: will disclose if accepted
* Experience with mods: Ive been playing modded MC for about 2 years now, so i know my way around the mods, but im no where near a genius with any of them
* About Yourself: I am a nice guy, i typically try and help out other people as much as i can by providing resources (if i have any to give) and providing information on how a mod may work.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: Well, im not sure now, but im sure if im accepted they'll be plenty of ideas to come