Whitelist Server KoozCraft [Infinity pack] | [Community-based] | [PvE] | [18+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Koozman28

Jul 29, 2019
KoozCraft is still recruiting! The members of Koozcraft and I are hoping to build a server community with trusting members whom all contribute to the progression of all individual members. Since opening the server (on 11/3/14), we have steadily been a growing community! Typically we'll have 5-10 players online at once, with 20+ individual players at different times. Server will be running on a custom built dedicated machine, 8 core 4.0 GHz AMD CPU, 16GB RAM. We also have a TeamSpeak server. The server is located in Eastern USA.

Our current map has been live as of 1/21/15. Originally running on the Direwolf20 pack, we will be transferring our existing overworld to the Infinity pack tomorrow (2/19/15). Server should be running 24/7.

Difficulty: Hard
IP: koozcraft.info.tm

There are rules and other info about our server in-game, but for the most part:

* No griefing/theft/etc.
* No PvP unless both parties agree
* Use common sense

If you're interested in joining our server, please leave a post or send me a PM with the following info:

* MC Username:
* Skype ID:
* Age (18+):
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):
* Experience with mods:
* About Yourself:
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?:

After receiving the above info, we can have a quick chat to answer any questions/concerns you may have via Skype or TeamSpeak.

Last edited:

ArchitectIX

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: ArchitectIX
* Skype ID: LunacyPhantom
* Age (18+): 20
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech/ Architect/ Adventurer
* Experience with mods: I've been playing on FTB mod packs for 3 years.
* About Yourself: I have a strict work schedule but I have a decent amount of free time to hop on minecraft and other games. My main priority when playing minecraft is building.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I believe myself to be a decent builder in minecraft along with a fantastic person to refer to when trying to figure out a tech mod.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: chowe010
* Skype ID: vxd_calamity
* Age (18+): 20
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): defiantly tech
* Experience with mods: all of them really, i have played modded minecraft since 2010
* About Yourself: im a full time college student but expect me to be on most nights
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: i am good with tech mods and can help people do things efficiently and effectively.

CuriousKey

Jul 29, 2019
MC Username: CuriousKey
Skype ID finch.mckee
Play Style (tech, magic, etc) Very much a builder. Usually a split between tech and magic, but if I joined, I'd like to try doing a pure magic base!
About me: I'm a student, but would come on as much as possible, hopefully for an hour or so every evening and more over the weekend.
What ideas/experience/skills can I contribute? Well, I'm honestly a tad out of date with mods, having not really done much with 1.7 yet, but I'm excited to learn, and I can build (though I wouldn't want to blow my own generic brass instrument) I'd also be interested in doing a few videos maybe a little series.

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: mcrevo96
* Skype ID: Sorry don't have Skype, but I'd be happy to chat via TS (can even set one up if needed).
* Age (18+): 34
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech
* Experience with mods: Almost all technical mods
* About Yourself: I have a day job, so I'm able to play during evenings and weekends. I live in Finland (GMT+2) so hope that's not deciding factor. ;)
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I'm an easy-going guy with a good sense of humor. I like to make bases pretty and functional - either on my own, but preferably in a small group.

RottingLepha

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: RottingLepha
* Skype ID: lephastormcrow
* Age (18+): 32
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Ultra condensed both. I am obsessed with bees.
* Experience with mods: Since beta
* About Yourself: I'm a pretty laid back guy looking for a stable place to build. I excel at making my builds efficient. I design power systems like car engines. Also, I really want to do an Infinity Let's Play. Got a bunch of Youtube experience, just haven't done a Minecraft one yet.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: Dirty jokes, build experience. Love doing collabs. If the server is a good match I'll donate.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: dkittrell
* Skype ID: i prefer ts, i have both tho. i dont recall the exact user name but if accepted i can look it up when i get off work tonight
* Age (18+): 25
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): mixture of both but mainly tech. Im interested in bloodmagic as i havent used it since 1.7 was released
* Experience with mods: familiar with most major mods. Ive been playing with modded packs for about two years
* About Yourself: Im a laid back guy, i keep to my self mostly but if someone needs help in any way im right there assisting anyway i can. I tend to stray away from community project regarding design just because i know people are way better then I at designing a structure. I work Mon-Fri so my weekday hours are limited for minecraft but usually on ~2 hrs a day but pretty active thru out the weekend
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: Im pretty experienced in most major mods so im usually there to help if someone cant figure something out.

QUESTION: Where is the server located?

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: psykoe
* Skype ID: psykoe92
* Age (18+): 28
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Everything, love to learn it all.
* Experience with mods: Off and on for a few years, most of my knowledge other then playing comes from Direwolf20.
* About Yourself: I am married and have one child, i'm laid back and love to help people out if able.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I love to have fun and help people, other then that my building is kinda basic...but I make up for it by being a nice guy? lol. Always hated that I was never a good aesthetic builder.

Ryo Ikari

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: RyoIkari
* Skype ID: ryo_ikari
* Age (18+): 28
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Mostly into Tech but after i get a start on it i will most into things i haven't mess with like Magic or other mods
* Experience with mods: Most tech ones. been playing on FTB mods for 3-4 years
* About Yourself: Laid back that some times plays MC to much. I would mostly play at night as it the time i have the most to put into the game.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I like to make cool looking buildings and finding ways to have my tech or other things fit into the build. As it always fun to figure out how to make this smaller or better in some way.

Ahluhl

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: Ahluhl
* Skype ID:prefer not to give on a public forum, i can pm you with the name if u would like.
* Age (18+):23
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):i prefer tech, but i will dab into some magic on occassion
* Experience with mods:i play alot of modded mc and i am very experianced with the mods in ftb infinity,
* About Yourself:i am married, dont have kids, and have alot of time on the weekends that are free, so im looking for a fun community to enjoy a great modpack.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server? i enjoy automating everything, so i enjoy finding someone that is good at building and teaming up

Mokai Das Traidor

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username:Mokai_Belmont
* Skype ID:Mokai_Belmont
* Age (18+):18
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.) I like to use both.
* Experience with mods: Quite high, I have been playing with mods since beta.
* About Yourself:I am a student, i spend my time either studying or play, and i like beautiful stuff.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?:I like playing with magic and building, but i like to aumotate stuff to get a nice set of resources first, so i always postpone those two.

srslyaiden123

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username:Sadderdaze
* Skype ID:deadskrillex123
* Age (18+):19
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):Tech, Magic, Mostly computercraft and IC2
* Experience with mods: Quite experienced but still rocky on some things.
* About Yourself: Im a pretty chill dude will mostly chill on the server mine and talk to people. Mostly I'm just looking for a small server to meet some people and to play with em'.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: Im pretty experienced with computercraft so if people need help with computercraft they can just ask me and on the servers I've played on I usually make public contraptions people can use.

AnimaBe

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: animatje
* Skype ID: Aaron.Desmedt
* Age (18+): 24

* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):

A bit of both really. I will usually just split my base up in diffrent rooms and work on what i feel like doing that day :)

* Experience with mods:

I have been playing modded minecraft since the tekkit 1.2.5 days!

* About Yourself:

The main reason why i'm looking for a server is to play with other people. I like meeting new people and love to combine that in gaming. While i have some friends playing other games, i have none playing minecraft, and always playing single player tends to bore me after a while. Me, i am a social guy (should be as the word social is part of my job discription) and would like to meet en play with some new people :)

* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?:

Im a bit a jack off all trades. I don't consider myself a builder and my base usually is a mess, i love working together with other people and love to crack a problem when it arises

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: CupcakeNautilus
* Skype ID: N/A
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Mostly magic. I like to build cool looking things, and the magic stuff pretty much always looks cool!
* Experience with mods: Been playing mods for as long as minecraft mods have existed, but took a break for a while. I know the basics of most of the mods in Infinity, and a bit more of the magic mods.
* About Yourself: Hi! I'm pretty laid back, and have lots of free time lately, so this modpack seemed like a good way to fill time. Hoping to join up with other people and make some cool stuff!
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I can build cool stuff! No building I live in will ever be cube-shaped! No box houses!

Last edited:

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: MoltenFox
* Skype ID: (will give at later date)
* Age (18+):18
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): all around, but prefer building stuff and working with other people
* Experience with mods: a lot of experience, been playing with FTB for a few years now
* About Yourself: quiet person, friendly
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server? making buildings and towns, gets boring on SP so i want to join a MP to share and see different ideas with other people, as of right now im building a floating base/temple (same idea as naxxramas from WoW) with differnt wings for sets of mods (like thamucraft and blood magic togther, etc)

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: kr990
* Skype ID: (I can pm it)
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): I like to get involved with everything that's in the modpack.
* Experience with mods: Quite a bit, I've been playing FTB for a couple years.
* About Yourself: friendly, laid back, like to help out when i can.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I consider myself to be a decent builder, I can help out with community builds or anything else.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm going to explain why I'm applying to this server, even if I'm not of age. I'm not going to say one of those things like " I'm very mature for my age," I'm just going to tell you plain and simple why I'm wasting my time to probably get denied. Okay, this is a last resort to apply to an 18+ server when I'm 15, but all the servers (about 4) that I've applied for either go down within a week or the staff is just assholes. I just want to say, please consider my application, have your staff and users consider me, and add me to a Skype call for review. Thanks for reading.

* MC Username: jakedabomb
* Skype ID: I will PM if accepted.
* Age (18+): 15...
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Tech mostly, but I eventually get into everything.
* Experience with mods: I've played FTB for about two years, very comfortable with the packs.
* About Yourself: Chill, I surf, works well with others
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I can help with community builds, and be a funny, social guy. I'm usually the "class clown" if you guys know what I mean.

Thanks for reviewing and considering my application. I'm looking forward to your reply.
-jakedabomb

R

rick_999

* MC Username: rick_999
* Skype ID: rick.hartevelt
* Age (18+): 18
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): Mostly tech and automation, and i really love to get involved with AE2.
* Experience with mods: With almost all of them.
* About Yourself: I'm 18 years old, I'm dutch, play minecraft since 1.5.2 Beta, and play with mods for 2 or 3 years now.
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: I'm not a good builder but, i can build pretty good automated things and such.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: rakkie3
* Skype ID: none so far can be in the future
* Age (18+): 31
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.): a little bit of everything but mostly magic
* Experience with mods: thaumcraft, thermal expansion and botania and forestry
* About Yourself: Mom with two kids currently home taking care of the litlle one,so i have four months of doing nothing in front of me and i wanna play minecraft. I loved to, i also love to play on whitelisted server because the open servers are full of griefers and that's a thing i really hate
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: Hopefully build nice things , help others if i can and just play minecraft

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
* MC Username: muruler Beat_xFlaves (2 players)
* Skype ID:muruler
* Age (18+): 21-23
* Play Style (tech, magic, etc.):i am gonna focus on tech and build a lot of self sustaining stuff
* Experience with mods: i started 2 years ago and have been activly playing it for 6 months probally other guy havent played and im trying to get him to learn alot of it on the go
* About Yourself: just a easy going guy i had a server running for a long time so know alot about stupid things people can do
* What ideas/experiences/skills can you contribute to the server?: i hope to build alot of tech stuff and once they are up and running share their contents with the community