KollinsPlays on YouTube - LP and Tutorials. TE3 Automation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

KollinsK

Jul 29, 2019
Hi FTB Forum members!

I made my first modded minecraft tutorial for automating Thermal Expansion's Magma Crucible and Fluid Transposer using either Applied Energistics or Logistics Pipes.

I'd like any feedback [good or bad] on this video.

Thanks!
-Kollins

KollinsK

Jul 29, 2019
FYI The following Thermal Expansion 3 recipes can be used with these setups:

Redstone Energy Cell Frame (Full) = Redstone Energy Cell Frame (Empty) + 40 Redstone Dust
Redstone Energy Conduit = Redstone Energy Conduit (Empty) + 2 Redstone Dust
And Redstone Arsenal:
Fluxed Electrum Blend = Electrum blend + 2 Redstone Dust
Flux Crystal = Diamond + 2 Redstone Dust

Tesseract Frame (Full) = Tesseract Frame (Empty) + 4 Ender Pearls
Resonant Ender Bucket = Bucket + 4 Ender Pearls

Impulse Itemduct = Itemduct + 2 Glowstone Dust

I find it works best to use separate sets of machines for each fluid type, so one bank of Crucible/Transposer for Destabilized Redstone items, one for Resonant Ender items and so on. You cna do this in AE by putting all the recipes for each type in their specific ME Interface and it can also be done in LP by connecting multiple Crafting Logistics Pipes to each Fluid Transposer (To keep multiple crafts from jamming up, it helps to use Crafting Logistics Pipe MK3.)

You can also speed up crafting by "priming" each set of machines with some of their liquid items, so throw 40 or so Redstone into the appropriate Magma Crucible and about 4 Ender Pearls in the pair set to craft Resonant Ender items.

Cheers,
Kollins