KnightsOfAnarchy|FTB-Beta-A|Whitelist|Mature25+ Only

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

lincore

Jul 29, 2019
Username: lincore
Timezone/where do you live:
UTC+1, Germany

How many minecraft servers you've played on/where/why did you leave/etc:
I played on two or three servers in the past, but eventually I lost interest and stopped playing.

Why are you a good candidate for this server:
You tell me, I've never been much of a salesman :~) I guess I should say that I like to build overly complicated contraptions that take more time to make than they will ever save, so if that's what you're looking for, I could be a decent candidate.

Do you plan on uploading youtube videos or streaming on twitch:
I have thought about it for quite some time now but I'm quite sure I won't in the forseeable future (or ever).

Number of hours you plan to play and what time:
I'll play in the evening ~18:00 GMT, can't tell how much.

Executor485

Jul 29, 2019
What is your history and experience with administration of dedicated servers (in general) or minecraft servers (specifically)?
None actually, I'm 100% new in the minecraft server admin (hosted web servers and other gaming servers in the past - Lineage 2 most notably). So, I'm not afraid to let everyone know that it's going to be a learning and growing experience for me, but my previous hosting experience should be helpful.

What uptime can we expect from this server? If not close to 100%, can we expect pro-active and truthful communication between players and admins?
I cannot guarantee the up time yet... I am expecting/hoping for near 100% up time, but the server is hosted in my home and I do not always have access to it (I dont work from home). From my previous game servers, they had about a 98% up time, so I am hoping to keep at least that level. I have nothing to hide about the server, setup, accessibility or communication admins have with the players. For now, I am the only admin, but as the server grows, things may need to change, but it will be a community driven server.

If (when) the server shuts down or a new map is created, will our old structures and maps be available for personal download?
I will make every attempt to get the maps to the players, but there are always circumstances that may prevent that (lack of internet, zombie apocalypse, natural disasters, or the inevitable hardware failure). Nobody wants to lose their hard work, even if they have to look at it by themselves. :)

You mentioned the possibility of removing or deactivating some mods that are included with FTB - can you elaborate? Which are candidates for removal in your opinion? Are there any mods you will supplement FTB with?
Mostly that is a reference to mods that are creating an unacceptable amount of lag or issues. I would personally like to keep it 100% out of the box, customizing a server of any nature becomes significantly more difficult to manage and update, so if we can keep it just as FTB makes it I would be thrilled. If a mod is bugging out or has a lot of issues we may (as a community) vote on disabling it. Again, really up for the community runs the server, I'm just hosting it ideology.

Is your 25yo age limit strict or soft? If flexible, where is your hard limit? I have seen countless server recruitment threads with desperate admins willing to bend even the most outspoken rules on age requirement.
The youngest person we have on the server right now is 23. I definitely require a minimum of 21, but would prefer at least 25. Unless it's a family member, I do not plan on making any exceptions for this. Age doesnt necessarily mean maturity though, so if there are issues with specific players of any age, they will not be welcome to continue playing. I'm very much against young kids playing, not because I dont like them, but that I want the server to have the minecrack atmosphere, and that means mature adults who are just there for good fun/friends/community.

Malloway

Jul 29, 2019
I know the application process is closed, but I wanted to throw mine in there just in case you decide to reopen it.

Username: Malloway
Timezone/where do you live: North Carolina (Eastern Standard Timezone)
How many minecraft servers you've played on/where/why did you leave/etc: Most of my SMP gameplay has been on Tekkit servers over the past year. I have played on numerous servers, the names I honestly cannot remember, but if I ended up leaving a server it was because the community failed to develop or there was too much griefing from immature players.
Why are you a good candidate for this server: Well after I found out about the FTB modpack, I knew that I needed a good server with a close group of people to make the most out of it. I myself strive to contribute to any server as a whole and work for long term goals that fit in with the server's benefit.
Do you plan on uploading youtube videos or streaming on twitch: No. I have thought about starting a twitchtv stream, but not for a while.
Number of hours you plan to play and what time: Anywhere from 2-5 hours when I do play. Typically in the evening, 9pm est +. Also I play just as much on weekdays as I do on weekends.

AstaKhan

Jul 29, 2019
I understand recruitment is closed but would like to get my name on the waiting list.

Username: AstaKhan
Timezone/where do you live: London, UK, GMT
How many Minecraft servers you've played on/where/why did you leave/etc: Not Played any Minecraft servers yet, but played a lot of Minecraft since Alpha. I have tried quite a range of mods, followed Direwolf20 videos and enjoy some of the yogcast videos for entertainment, enjoyed their tekkit lets play.
Why are you a good candidate for this server: I have a good friendly approach to life, played a lot of online games in the past so have a good understanding of the online community. The FTB pack has made life easier for coming out of the single player mode and I would like a mature server to play on with like minded people.
Do you plan on uploading youtube videos or streaming on twitch: Not at present, but you never know where things can take you.
Number of hours you plan to play and what time: Free to play most evenings for a few hours, longer on the weekends

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to have my name put on the waiting list if that is possible if not just message me and i will remove this post

Username: fergdawg69
Timezone/were do you live: North central/ twincities, MN, USA
How many servers you've played on/were/why did you leave/ect, : i have tried a couple of open minecraft servers but just not as fun with towny and all of the other protective bukkit mods on because it just was like you were playing next to people not with. first tekkit server i played was canceled because they couldn't host a vanilla and a tekkit server at one time and tekkit was cut. The tekkit server i was currently playing on was ok just got a little boring with mobs turned off and was getting harassed by one of the younger players because he would type he's bored and expect online players to decide something for him to do or he would sit their and harass you till you either logged off or found something for him to do.
Do you plan on uploading youtube videos or streaming on twitch: i do plan on doing youtube videos but not sure if i could do streaming on twitch with my current computer but if i can get a better computer i would definetly do some live streams.
number of hours you plan to play and what time: at least a few hours a day and mabey more on my day's off depends how busy i am but i would at least try to be on as regularly as possible

Zombiejebus

Jul 29, 2019
Yadda Yadda. Recruitment is closed, but I'm throwing my particulars either way. Looking for a good group to build with sans-tween drama. Hard thing to find. Have lots of experience w/ related tekkit/ftb mods.

user zombiejebus
age 33
timezone CST / WI
Other Servers : 2 diff. PvE co/op building servers. One vanilla and one Tekkit. Both went defunct.
Youtube : If there is a project of sufficient interest to show off; then yes.
playtime : Fairly random. 1-5 hours a day typically; 4-5 days a week. Early-Late evening.

brail

Jul 29, 2019
This server sounds perfect! I missed the deadline though D:
Here is info in case it opens up again

Application:
Username: brail
Timezone/where do you live: -5gmt, Florida
How many minecraft servers you've played on/where/why did you leave/etc: Noodled around on a few, but only seriously played on one, was an admin on it for two years. Its finally closed down though, due to members leaving for other games.
Why are you a good candidate for this server: Because I am strange? I like to help people. I'd set up shop for various farms and grinders for people to use.
Do you plan on uploading youtube videos or streaming on twitch: Yes. I've uploaded a few videos, mostly tours of buildings and such, on my current youtube channel, eleventy2skadoo. I plan on starting a new channel and a new series once I find a new home and get settled in.
Number of hours you plan to play and what time: Per day? 0-8, it would vary from day to day. I am currently out of school and work for medical reasons, so I'd be on pretty regularly.