Private Pack Kingdoms .. [1.7.10 ]survival whitelisted [mature ] teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
jk2ppm.png

This is a mod pack designed for players that wish to have an experience akin to

Role Playing. It introduces a currency in the form of coin items. It also aims

to make resources harder to gather and eventually - as the pack gets updated -

make tech trees harder to climb, forcing each player to specialize themselves in

a certain field. Strive to build the greatest Kingdom, bend the landscape to

your will with great monuments and world wonders - the sheer awe from your

adversaries will grant you an advantage. Form alliances or feuds, The future of

your kingdom might depend on it!

This is a private Whitelisted Mod pack mainly Do to some mods permissions.

Difficulty: hard

Hosted in: UK/USA
Mod count in pack: 107
World Type: BOP

Theme and guideline rules
This will be the guidelines and rules for are Kingdom server.

1. No mining or claiming land but your kingdoms embassy building in W.L.V in any 200 blocks direction at W.L.V at spawn period no exceptions (run forest run) .

2.All land is open..... you must claim land were you plan to build base all land area kingdom ,Nation what ever you want to call your land must be named . Land must be claim with markers or walls and can not be used by other player with out permission of land owner also there is money in game as copper and gold coins etc.

3. PVP is only allowed if war agreed too. PVP is only allowed if a kingdom or nation what ever you call your land declared war on other player (land) . Must be declared on game server forums and W.L.V and agreed by the other player or kingdom and no pvp can start until 24 hours after date and time of war declaration was agreed too. War must be declared in writing in game also. Other player (kingdoms) can pick a side or just say they are neutral and say I want no part of it .

4. All kingdoms must build building at the W.L.V .....World Leaders Village which is at spawn. All trading or selling is done there . It is also A place to show off your greatness ...lol no PVP is allowed here even at war between kingdom this is always neutral land .
This is also the place to declare defense packs with other player kingdoms etc. declare war on one is like declaration of war in all pack. If there is a secret pack with other player (kingdom) must be declared at your kingdom building as secret defense pack with out other player (kingdoms) name listed.
World portal system will also be at W.L.V.

5. Mining
mining is allowed any were but at spawn area were world leader village is .
no quarries are allowed in nether or Twilight Forest .

6. Ages can't be made by anyone and are banned link books will be open . anyone who makes a age will be perma ban from server no exceptions.

7. World anchor or the dimensional anchor or chunk loaders are the only forced load loader types allowedkingdoms must pay a tax to W.L.V through in game coins for every chunk load in game there kingdom has unless there World Wonder give them free tax...... build smart and you should be ok.

8. Every Kingdom must have a Mint building in there kingdom were they make and keep there treasury (coins).

9. server will have only 20 slots open to active players .

10. Basic rules as follows:

Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated.

Must be 18 +

No hacking/glitching/cheating

No griefing/stealing...Any persons found Griefing or attempting to steal from another member will be insta-banned

This server requires you to have a certain level of competence and self reliance.

Whining / nagging /begging will result in a warning from mod's or admins

You understand this is a private Mod pack no redistribution allowed

Recording is allowed

WORLD WONDERS OF THE WORLD

ONLY ONE TYPE OF WORLD WONDER CAN EXSIST ON SERVER FIRST TO COMPLETE IS GRANTED A BONUS or REWARD or BOTH ,THE DATE AND TIME OF START OF TYPE OF WORLD WONDER MUST BE GIVEN TO THE W.L.V (world council public board ). THEN COMPLETED DATE server admin. will confirm. KINGDOM CAN LIST TYPE OF WONDER AS SECRET OR STATE WHAT TYPE THEY ARE BUIDING.

LIST OF WORLD WONDERS:

GREAT WALL: must be made of stone brick and look like the great wall must be 20 blocks wide 30 block high soild and a thousand blocks long.
Bonus: no single kingdom can declare war on them unless 2 kingdoms or more do and no one can declare a war on them until ender dragon is dead. No kingdom may claim land 400 block from Great Wall.

HANGING GARDENS:
can be made with any blocks Garden must be 200x200 block square and have 5 water falls and have every plant in the world in garden .
Reward: 10 golden hearts of life and five tax fee forced chunk loads and no kingdom will delcare war on you until the ender dragon is dead (kingdom fear destroy such a great garden lol)

GREAT PYRAMID: Must be made of sand stone base 300 block square pyramid up to 1 block on top and must have a burial chamber fit for a king in the inside center.

Reward: 10 golden charms of keeping and 10 gold blocks 10 platinum coins( must have my stuff in the after life)

THE COLOSSUS:
must be 150 block tall and made from any brass or bronze block and look like the colossus in front of a water way sea port.
Bonus: no kingdom can delcare war on you until ender dragon is dead
Reward: (many people and kingdoms want to trade with such a kingdom with this great seaport) 64 diamonds , 64 emeralds, 10 forced chunck loads are tax free

Big Ben: 100 block high 20x20 square hollow inside with stairs clock on top to look like the real Big Ben made of clay bricks and clock can be seen at night
reward: 10 tax free forced chunk loading on server.

Great subway train System and Rail system:
must have 200 block of active train rail system and a active working 200 block of underground subway train system.
reward: 20 tax free forced chunk loads to kingdom

http://atomic.freeforums.net/

We use Teamspeak

Must be 18+

I will contact you with info if you are accepted to server

APP request:

1.In-Game Name:
2.Age:
3.Country:
4.How often you play?
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack?
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack?

Last edited:

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Ziibez
2.Age: 21
3.Country: England - GMT
4.How often you play? Pretty much all the time :p I like to come in after finishing work (around 5am on weekends) for a bit of a chill and a build.
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? I'm already whitelisted but just though I should post a nice looking application :D I love playing here as it's a mature community that isn't full of screaming brats and annoying children who make playing on some servers painful!! Sometimes I like to chat when I play which is where the Teamspeak server comes in handy but other times I'll just sit with some music on and build away! This server is perfect for both.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? I have and I agree to them.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: DerpPilz
2.Age: 20
4.How often you play? Il be on mostly every day, except in unforseen circumstances
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? Im looking for a new community, and this whole concept amazed me and it really does stand out, so I want to check it out
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? I have, and I agree with all of them.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: DerpPilz
2.Age: 20
4.How often you play? Il be on mostly every day, except in unforseen circumstances
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? Im looking for a new community, and this whole concept amazed me and it really does stand out, so I want to check it out
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? I have, and I agree with all of them.

information sent and ...welcome and thx for your remarks are goal is to try to merge the Civilization concept and Minecraft into a cool and fun rp game

HamlehdkXD

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: hamlehdk
2.Age: 18
3.Country: Denmark
4.How often you play? It depends on how much homework I have, but mostly 4-5 days a week.
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? Love all the chaps from the old server, and would like to explore this kingdom modpack with 'em.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? Read, learned and understood.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: hamlehdk
2.Age: 18
3.Country: Denmark
4.How often you play? It depends on how much homework I have, but mostly 4-5 days a week.
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? Love all the chaps from the old server, and would like to explore this kingdom modpack with 'em.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? Read, learned and understood.

information sent and ...welcome

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
1.In-Game Name: tarzan1376
2.Age:13
3.Country:United States
4.How often you play? As much as I can.
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? I love roleplaying with people and the fact this is so cool someone made something NOT vanilla for people the RP on and play.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? I have and hope you oversee the fact i'm not 18

I love the reward system for making massive builds!

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: tarzan1376
2.Age:13
4.How often you play? As much as I can.
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? I love roleplaying with people and the fact this is so cool someone made something NOT vanilla for people the RP on and play.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? I have and hope you oversee the fact i'm not 18

I love the reward system for making massive builds!

thx for your praise and yes this is a very unique pack but :(......the player base average age on server is 18-45 in age and all kinds of mature subject matter is talked about and there is no censorship at all on this server. I am sure you are mature for your age but you are still under 18 . And being 18+ is a requirement for this private pack .

Last edited:

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Kingdoms is now Updated to ver.1.0.1

Change log:
kingdoms ver.1.0.1
Removed storage draws mod
Added: Iron chest -1.7.10-6.056.739
Added: Computer craft 1.65
Added: Ender zoo 1.7.10-1.0.2.7
Added: Open peripheral addon 1.7.10-0.2.0
Added: Open peripheral core - 1.7.100.5.0 snap
Updated: Random things- 2.1.9
Updated: Ender IO 1.7.10-2.1.8.260
updated: Gravestone 2.10.1
updated: Carpenter blocks v3.3.1
updated :Apple core 1.7.10-1.0.1

Last edited:

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
thx for your praise and yes this is a very unique pack but :(......the player base average age on server is 18-45 in age and all kinds of mature subject matter is talked about and there is no censorship at all on this server. I am sure you are mature for your age but you are still under 18 . And being 18+ is a requirement for this private pack .
Its all good. Thank you for being honest though =p

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name:tiby1
2.Age:18
4.How often you play? 5-7 days a week
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? I want to try something new, want to join a small close community
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? Yes I have:)

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name:tiby1
2.Age:18
4.How often you play? 5-7 days a week
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack? I want to try something new, want to join a small close community
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack? Yes I have:)

information sent and welcome

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
Kingdoms is now Updated to ver.1.0.2

Change log:

Removed enhanced portals

updating the following Mods:

Asielib1.7.10-0.3.3
Misc: We don't bundle the CoFH API anymore. It will load it if it detects it in any other mod, though.

Baubles1.7.10-1.0.1.8
- change save filenames back to using username instead of UUID to prevent issues in offline mode.
- saves will break if you change your username, but it is the lesser of two evils imo and easy enough to fix by hand

Bibliocraftv1.9.1
*Fixed a major bug with the tool rack that came up with BiblioCraft v1.9.0 and could cause a tool to disappear when trying to remove it with another tool.
*Fixed a bug that caused custom painting resource packs to fail to load if there was only 1 image.
*Fixed a bug that allowed wood planks to be placed on bookcases.

Biomesoplenty1.7.10-2.1.0.1018
change:
almyr.abath: Create pt_BR.lang

Carpenter blocksv3.3.2
Routable fluids changed again; defaults to off, and utilizes fastest, non-glitchy method available if enabled.
Fix cactus being non-placeable next to button, lever, etc.
Fix slope selection possibly altering adjacent inventory items.

Chickenchunks1.7.10-1.3.4.14
Updated

cofhcore 3.0.0B8-36updated

Compactmachines1.7.10-1.11Support for both AE rv1 and rv2
Added support for Mekanism Gases
Huge thanks to jscinoz for implementing this.
Fix spawning in walls.
Fix some duping issues
Fix only harvesting a 3x3x3 block area when breaking a CM
Fix AE cables not connecting when placing a CM
More protection from withers etc for the walls
This mod now announces its IGW support.
Thanks MineMaarten
Custom names will now be copied when using the Quantum Entangler
Ingame Wiki text has been updated with all gameplay relevant changes
Added /setCMCoords command

Enderio-1.7.10-2.2.1.276Changes
- Added dense ME Conduits
- Added config to stop staff of travelling going through unbreakable blocks
- Added underground biomes support to SAG Mill
- #1223 Various small GUI- and NEI-related improvements and tweaks (Tonius)
- #1232 Painted Glowstone now implements IFacade and will have connected textures with chisel
- #1238, #1251 Improved control and modification of grinding balls via the SAGMillRecipes_User.xml file
- #1164 Conduit resistance increased

Bugs
- #1226 Redstone color not showing on MFR machines / BR ports
- #1210 ME Conduits enabling without AE2
- #1230 ME Conduits overlap with Gas Conduits
- #1228 Spoon upgrade still not working properly
- #1239 Ender Rail uncraftable with Special Mobs
- #1248 Farming Station performance issue when large tree farm has no axe
- #1259 shift right click on vacuum chest with a wrench causes it to disappear
- Power conduits will now connect to blocks implementing IEnergyConnection
- Fixed SAG Mill recipes for BoP bone segments
- Fixed lights becoming wireless on place
- Fixed some blocks showing power in WAILA when they shouldn't

Enderzoo-1.7.10-1.0.4.12Changes
- Added Dire Wolf
- Added config options to modify the health and attack damage of EZ and/or all mobs based on difficulty setting
- Updated format and options for SpawnConfig_Core/User.xml
- Added ability to exclude biomes
- Added 'any' and 'all' biome matching filters
- Added support for specifying biomes by name
- Increased default Fallen Knight health to 20 (same as a Zombie, Skeleton etc)
- #14 Rename pt_BR to pt_BR.lang (Adaptivity)
- #17, #18 Update zh_CN.lang (Mrkwtkr)

Bugs
- #16 Fallen Steeds not killable using Cauldron protection plugin (MikeLydeamore)
- #20 crash if fallen knight ends up in a cart
- Fixed wander speed of fallen mount
- Fixed Fallen Mounts loosing saddles and armor on reload.

Extra utilities-1.2.0Added: Wooden Spikes - Spikes that will damage entities down to 1 heart but will not kill them.
Added: Golden Spikes - Mobs killed by these spike will drop XP orbs
Added: Diamond Spikes - Mobs killed by these spikes drop rare 'player-kill-only' drops
Added: 'Kikoku' sword (WIP - no crafting recipe yet)
Added: Golden Bags can now be dyed
Changed: Removed MJ Support
Changed: Generator buffer is now 100,000RF * multiplier
Changed: Recipes that require specific enchants on tools will accept tools with the same or higher level of enchant and tools with extra enchants
Changed: XP orbs are not dropped by the Ender Quarry breaking ore blocks
Changed: Food generators are now progressively less effective on any modded foods better than the vanilla foods.
Changed: Solar Generator cooldown is fixed and doesn't scale with generator multiplier
Changed: Liquid/Item transfer nodes now respect filters when transfering via ender receptors
Changed: Updated COFH API
Fixed: Hyper-Energy Transfer nodes droping regular Energy Transfer nodes when broken
Fixed: Night vision not working in the deep dark
Fixed: Crash with item entities on conveyors
Fixed: Crash with filters when a mod is removed
Fixed: Bug that prevented MFR integration being registered
Fixed: Bug with connected textures on FMP parts being rendered incorrectly
Fixed: Crafted items not being dropped when the QED is broken

Flaxbeardsteampower1.7.10-0.27.1
TWEAK: Brass Knuckles are now disabled by default, because they can be seen as going against the theme of the mod. If you already have them in your world, please make sure to enable this.
TWEAK: Nerfed Brass Knuckles damage and recipe
FIX: Hurt animation no longer called if the world is a server world. This should fix a NoSuchMethodError crash on servers. My computer is not powerful enough to test a modded server and client running at the same time, so if the issue persists please tell me. (issue #157)
FIX: Brass Knuckles recipe should now work with the Power Fist on the bottom row.
FIX: IC2 Canned Food recipes now input and output a balanced amount of cans (issue #152)

Forge updated to to 1236

Galacticcraft 1.7-3.0.6.232
Updated

Hardcoreenderexpansion 1.6.5
Additions:
Void Chest that stores items you lost in the void!
Persegrit, a new block featured in a new structure found inside the Enchanted Island biome!
Read the Ender Compendium help again, there are some handy new features!
New particle effects for Scorching Pickaxe, Death Flower, Homeland Endermen and fixed Temple Caller ones too
Biome Compass now stores the last biome setting when you relog or throw it
Config option to control amount of Endermen in the Overworld
Changes:
Energy is now omnipresent in the End, many changes to it have been made, which means old Energy Clusters will disappear from your world
Complete rewrite of Endstone Blobs, with more improvements to come in future updates
Ender Guardian attacks and abilities have been redesigned
Altar Nexus has a new texture
Bugfixes

Dragon Egg falling into the void now also teleports back to the portal
Rewritten the Temple Caller to work better, also fixed the particle effect
Finally made the Temple Caller change Dragon Lair generation
Hopefully fixed Ender Dragon collision causing lag and console spam
NEI integration should no longer crash under specific circumstances
Many RNG uses had a bias towards negative coordinates
Smooth text rendering in Ender Compendium has a second option, because of differences across GPU drivers
Spooky Logs stopped ticking after switching places
Enhanced Brewing Stands work again

not enough items 1.0.3.67updated

Railcraft 1.7.10-9.4.0.0
INFO: Updated BC API to Buildcraft 6.1.7-6.1.8
INFO: Updated Thaumcraft API. (thanks to jsteenbeeke for making this easier)
NEW: Added Force Track Emitter, uses Charge to project energy tracks. (Patron Milestone Complete!)
NEW: Added Flux Transformer (Yopu, CovertJaguar)
NEW: Added Track Layer and Track Remover. (Yopu)
NEW: Added three new Crowbar exclusive enchantments: Wrecking (bonus damage), Implosion (Creeper bonus damage), Destruction (wide area deconstruction of blocks). (WoodStone, CovertJaguar)
NEW: Added Metal Lanterns. (WoodStone, CovertJaguar)
NEW: Added Copper, Tin, Lead, and Steel Stairs and Slabs
NEW: Added Copper Plates.
NEW: Added Analog Controller Box. (wooky)
NEW: Hitting a Signal with a Magnifying Glass will tell you what aspect it is, for those people who can't see the colors. (liach, CovertJaguar)
NEW: Added Admin Steam Producer, creative only, produces infinite Steam. (Yopu)
NEW: Added Admin Feeder Unit, creative only, produces infinite Charge. (Yopu)
NEW: Thaumcraft Alumentum can be used as a Blast Furnace fuel. (Yopu)
CHANGE: MJ API replaced with RF API. (CovertJaguar, adudney)
CHANGE: Information reported by the Electric Meter has been improved.
CHANGE: Poor Ore now produces two Nuggets.
CHANGE: Increase Lapotron Loader Upgrade added storage to 5M and decrease the max to six upgrades.
CHANGE: Improvements to the Metals Chest algorithm, now better spreads the computation over multiple ticks and will convert Nuggets, Ingots, and Blocks directly to their RC equivalents in addition to condensing them.
CHANGE: Make Anchor/Sentinel pairing more flexible (order of pairing no longer matters) and add more error messages.
CONFIG: Added Anchor Debug config option, enabling it will spam you with information about ticking anchors.
CONFIG: Added a config multiplier for controlling how efficiently Steam Locomotives use fuel.
API: Electricity package was updated to allow usage tracking of charge.
API: Add Rock Crusher Recipe InterModComm message. (genymedes01)
FIX: Fix Emblems for Electric Locomotives (Issue #365)
FIX: Fixed some issues with Item/Entities falling on Rock Crushers.
FIX: Fixed Rock Crusher death messages, added several new death messages to other damage types.
FIX: Fix Firestone render glitch when not using fancy rendering. (viliml)
FIX: Possible fix for Locking Tracks getting out of sync for some users.
FIX: Possible fix for code optimizer issue with walls.
FIX: Fixed Anchor/Sentinel pairing displaying the wrong messages due to client/server differences.
FIX: Supported vanilla cart entities are now properly replaced with Railcraft's implementation on use. (many thanks to Yopu!)
FIX: Fixed crash when disabling the Locomotive Module.
FIX: Steam Oven textures should render correctly again. (Yopu)
FIX: Fix metal blocks and nuggets to actually return null when disabled. (Issue #338)
FIX: Add deconstruction recipe support for Hopper Cart and Furnace Cart. (Yopu)
FIX: Fix Firestone repair recipe dupe bug. (Yopu)ilcraft 1.7.10-9.4.0.0

randomthings -2.2.0
updated

Thaumic energistics-0.6.3b
Fixes #90: Recipes with the "Wooden Gear" and "Certus Quartz" now refer to the ore dictionary.
Not 100% sure this will fix the crucible result, but should fix the catalyst.
Iron gear now registered with ore dictionary.
Iron Gearbox is now an Arcane recipe.

Thaumic exploration-1.7.10-1.1-29
Updated

thaumictinker 2.5-1.7.10-161
updated

Thermalexpansion-1.7.10-4.0.0B6-16
updated

Sam112234243

Jul 29, 2019
1.In-Game Name: Sam112234243
2.Age: 16
3.Country: US
4.How often you play?: 1-2 hours a day on most days of the week
5.Reason for wanting to join private pack?: The theme sounds unique and interesting.
6.I have read theme and guideline rules of pack?: Yes, and I agree to your terms.

atomicgermx69

Jul 29, 2019
The private server will be closed on Feb 14 2015 as most of you know I have dedicated my time and servers to ...7 days to die..... and other like game platforms and I have made my mind up that's the direction I will be headed in the future in mod creation and gaming platforms.....so I invite all my ppl on kingdoms to log in and Burn this world to the core ( bedrock or void lol ) .....destroy it all bring the server to its knee's

Futurama_snu_snu.gif