Whitelist Server Killjoystick Server FTB Monster 1.1.1/Private/Fresh World

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Alexmerock

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Me and a group of friends own a gaming clan and we have some servers running so we decided to open a FTB Monster server. We have been playing for quite sometime and we just started this new world so we would like to open the server for more players to join. We have a 24/7 computer with 4GB dedicated to the server and mumble server. We have 200 mbps upload speed so that wont be an issue. We only have a couple of rules, we want a friendly, respectful (we dont really care about swearing but be respectful towards others) and mature community and people who join will be asked to find a spot at least 1000 blocks from other main builds.

We are already three 18 year old playersactive in the server. Join us and make this community grow!

Application:
IGN:
Would you like to join the mumble server?:

EDIT: Open Again

Last edited:

goddlykitten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:goddlykitty
Will you be in regularly?: at least 3-4 hours a day
Would you like to join the mumble server?: yes

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Hi!

My name is Sebastian (IGN Mantel_Man) I'm 38 years old (well 39 in two days), from germany and would like to join a server with an active community where teamplay is encouraged.
My main goal is to find people that like to play together. I'm willing to help whereever I'm needed or wanted. If I like a server I'm online 5-7 days for 5-10 hours per day. Sometimes if i really have fun I play up to 30 hours without pause, though I try to avoid that (getting too old for stunts like that...)
I hope to find like minded people on this server to have fun with.

IGN: Mantel_Man
Will you be in regularly?: absolutely!
Would you like to join the mumble server?: Just TS3 up to now, but why not :)

I hope to meet you soon :)

cixelsidpenguin

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: Cixelsidpenguin
Will you be in regularly?: at least 4-5 days a week.
Would you like to join the mumble server?: Sure, I already have mumble installed.

SheepsWool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SheepsWool
Will you be in regularly?: Hopefully, I am in college, so that might take a lot of my time
Would you like to join the mumble server?: Sure, I'll get mumble installed

Alexmerock

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I was hacked yesterday night but I managed to get everything running again, I will troubleshoot some more and then I will answer the applications. Meanwhile, the server is back again.

Alexmerock

Jul 29, 2019
SheepsWool and Cixelsidpenguin you have been whitelisted and as of right now you will be the last until I see how the server performs.

S.ebastian

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question: Who are the people that wanted more player on this server? Because up to now I found no one interested in a bit of conversation, help or teamplay.
I went as far as beeing told to fuck off (though in posh words).
Is this acommunity server? Will there be communtiy builds? Or is this one of those servers where everyone minds his own stuff and talks only when he needs something?
This I can have free of lag and without crashing servers when I play offline...

Alexmerock

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that is the idea, we have some builds planned like a trading hub or a spawn or something but this weekend we have been really busy. Right now there are 5 of us playing and we want to have a community. Maybo some of the players dont but most of us do. Just have some patience and trust us!

Iddias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iddias
Will you be in regularly?: Everyday
Would you like to join the mumble server?:not really, but if i must