1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Killing specific UUID

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Shevron, May 3, 2017.

1. Shevron

Shevron Well-Known Member

So my server logs are a constant spam of:

10:35:55 PM CONSOLE: thread/WARN]: Keeping entity VillagerGolem that already exists with UUID 62d18eb1-d85f-494a-8714-8ac6d42687f9

I figured I should try killing that specific UUID with /kill 62d18eb1-d85f-494a-8714-8ac6d42687f9

However I'm getting "entity not found".

How can I stop this?

2. Kel_Co

Kel_Co New Member

If you are on 1.11 and above replace ArmorStand with armor_stand and VillagerGolem with villager_golem.

If you'd like to kill all iron golems in loaded chunks you can run /kill @e[type=VillagerGolem]

If you'd like to kill that specific one you need to know where in the world it is ( a general x y z) and run these commands:

/summon ArmorStand ~ ~ ~ {CustomName:"kill",CustomNameVisible:1}

/tp @e[type=ArmorStand,r=5] x y z
    (Stand still, and put the x, y, and z cords of the target's location)

/execute @e[type=ArmorStand,name=kill] ~ ~ ~ kill @e[type=VillagerGolem,r=5]

Shevron likes this.
  3. Shevron

I'm on 1.10 - DW20's current pack

4. Kel_Co

Kel_Co New Member

Use VillagerGolem and ArmorStand then. Note the more complex version requires you to be logged into the server.

Shevron likes this.
  5. Shevron

Thanks i'll have a try.

So what's actually causing the spammage?

6. Kel_Co

Kel_Co New Member

It's a really confusing error message, but If I had to guess I'd say it's trying to create a second entity with the same UUID as the one listed.

7. Kel_Co

Kel_Co New Member