Open Server KeemCraft |Unleashed+Gtech|Open|Bit'o'RPG|Unique Gamestyle

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dritalin

Jul 29, 2019
*To install Gregtech: Drop the gregtech.zip file into you unleashed/mods folder. You can get gregtech.zip from the unhinged modpack*
-This is a server for folks who like to play survival *AND* build. If you have ever been the person to say "I hate Gregtech...this is really not your server."

The world as we know it is gone. A failed experiment has left the population reduced to a few scientists holed up in the Pioneer Ocean Research Facility. It's time now to venture forth into a world left void of humans. A world where giant spiders and zombie maraud.

You begin your journey here, deep below the ocean. You must work to earn your starter kit, and then set sail to the new settlement at Wiscogie Bay. This is a riddle that will require you to explore the base a bit. It's not too hard to come by, it just takes a minute to become apparent what the way out is :)

KeemCraft is a server that encourages a high level of community cooperation. We have created an economy based on real scarcity. You will not be able to craft everything, in fact, at the start, you wont even have a crafting table. You earn money by contributing to community builds. That money is what is used to build your house, means of production, and an empire.

I'd post rules, but the truth is we don't really have many. Most griefers and immature players will not find the quick satisfaction they need at the start. Folks of all ages are welcome to join, but you do need a basic ability to follow instructions to have an enjoyable experience.

Oh, and we don't do any of that, buy in game loot stuff or fundraising. I have a real life job, and this is my hobby, so I don't need your money, I just want you to come and have fun with me and my peeps.

-=KeemCraft.PlayAt.CH=-
3gigs, dedicated and hosted, Enough that a handful of people can play together at a time, we'll upgrade as we need to. Bukkit w/WorldGuar/Edit/Essentials/RecipeBan

2013-09-03_17.00.19.png