Whitelist Server KappaCraft|Ultimate|Whitelist|Mining Age|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FadedClarity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zeo1996
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope~.
Experience with mods?: I've played a few mod packs but never got too in depth.
Will you use TS If we get one?:not likely. :(
Do you know someone on our server? no~
Any additional information?: I'm 16 and have played minecraft for about a year now. I enjoy to make...whatever I'm in the mood for at the time :p.

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melonball12
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Experience with mods?: Well, I've been playing FTB for over a year, and I played with technic before that, and I played with some pack called AMCO before that. So, basically, a long time.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Sure.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope.
Any additional information?: Well, I'm 13. Ya know, kids these days aren't all the same. Also, I like to build aesthetically pleasing structures. I'm also a poster in reddit.com/r/feedthebeast and many other subreddits.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1363399247][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: zeo1996
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope~.
Experience with mods?: I've played a few mod packs but never got too in depth.
Will you use TS If we get one?:not likely. :(
Do you know someone on our server? no~
Any additional information?: I'm 16 and have played minecraft for about a year now. I enjoy to make...whatever I'm in the mood for at the time :p.
Accepted

SpaaaaaceKiten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpaaaaaceKitten

Ever been banned: no

expirience with mods: I've been playing a for a while, but I don't know everything about them

will I use TS: DefinatlY :)

Do I know anyone on the server: no

Additional information: I'm just a fun guy who wants to be a part of a great community.

link145632

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: link145632

Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes, because I was "killing near spawn" in an anarchy server. Which have no rules if you did not know.

Experience with mods?: I have quite a bit of experience with the mods, the only ones that I don't have tons of experience in is GregTech which sadly screws up a lot of things that you know... Darn Greg and his ridiculous tech D:

Will you use TS If we get one?: Of course, there really is no reason to not be in Teamspeak if a server has one

Any additional information?: Very non-aesthetic builder, typically building things that are extremely efficient instead of something that looks pretty but is slow.

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SpaaaaaceKitten

Ever been banned: no

expirience with mods: I've been playing a for a while, but I don't know everything about them

will I use TS: DefinatlY :)

Do I know anyone on the server: no

Additional information: I'm just a fun guy who wants to be a part of a great community.
IGN: link145632

Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes, because I was "killing near spawn" in an anarchy server. Which have no rules if you did not know.

Experience with mods?: I have quite a bit of experience with the mods, the only ones that I don't have tons of experience in is GregTech which sadly screws up a lot of things that you know... Darn Greg and his ridiculous tech D:

Will you use TS If we get one?: Of course, there really is no reason to not be in Teamspeak if a server has one

Any additional information?: Very non-aesthetic builder, typically building things that are extremely efficient instead of something that looks pretty but is slow.
Accepted.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jycool
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: I'm good with all of the mods that aren't new exept for CC.
Will you use TS If we get one?:Not really.
Any additional information?: I have a bad computer.

jrabb1t

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jrabb1t
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: been playin them about a month
Will you use TS If we get one?: yep
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no i dont
Any additional information?: just looking to meet ppl and have fun

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _TheSettler_
Experience with mods?: tekkit and ftb since beta
Will you use TS If we get one?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope
Any additional information?: I like cc

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jycool
Experience with mods?: I'm good with all of the mods that aren't new exept for CC.
Will you use TS If we get one?:Not really.
Any additional information?: I have a bad computer.
IGN: jrabb1t
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: been playin them about a month
Will you use TS If we get one?: yep
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no i dont
Any additional information?: just looking to meet ppl and have fun
IGN: _TheSettler_
Experience with mods?: tekkit and ftb since beta
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope
Any additional information?: I like cc
Accepted. (CreeperHost panel isn't working right now, Will be white listed when fixed, Thanks for your patience.)

ceten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ceten
Experience with mods?: yes i've been playing tekkit/technic and then i changed too FTB modpack, first the beta one and later on i played the mindcrack and atm playing ultimate. I would say i'm rather experienced with most of the mods in the pack and can take care of myself. :)
Will you use TS If we get one?: Don't think so maybe if i get too know someone that speaks dutch.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Nope srr
Any additional information?: I'm 16 almost 17 in juin and i like too make some friends and play together. I make almost always nice but practical buildings, with that i mean square ons with a flat roof so its handy for cables and so on.
Hope too see ya on the server

Cobalt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iliad6
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: I've been using Tekkit/FTB for over a year now.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Maybe... Not sure
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I have a lot of experience with the mods. I am am outgoing person that loves to work cooperatively. And sometimes I enjoy a good competition :).

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never
Experience with mods?: Yes I am experienced with 80% of the mods on FTB because I am on another FTB server but I have troubles getting on from time to time (because of my internet, and the location of the server)
Will you use TS If we get one?: Most likly
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I am a very active play if the server is up, I am active with other players, I am 20 and a mature player that does not argue. Hope to see you soon :D

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Experience with mods?: Been playing for 2 months of FTB and 2 years of vanilla.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Dont have a mic sorry.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one atm.
Any additional information?: I'm 14 years old and I look forward to meet others and possibly people I have met from previous servers.

sysinik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: intsants
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yeahy I used to think Xray mods were a good idea.
Experience with mods?: I am pretty familiar with mods from the mindcrack pack, but the ultimate mods are a bit unfamiliar with.
Will you use TS If we get one?: I will probably
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Noone
Any additional information?: I am 14 but I am still mature(atleast I think so).

blox100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blox100
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yes, i were griefing on my friends servers :p
Experience with mods?: i guess
Will you use TS If we get one?: maybe
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no but me and my friend are applying for whitelist and want to play on the server
Any additional information?: im 14 years almsot 15 (30 april) and i have been playing ftb since it came out and yeah... cx

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PepsimaxL
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, i got banned for "greifing" on my friends private server. it was a faction server, normally griefing is allowed but it wasent on hees server so i got banned for destroying hes wooden house. I got unbanned 2 days later since there was nothing in the rules saying "no grief".
Experience with mods?: Yes, i played Lots of tekkit and i have been playing FTB since public release.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Yeah, Not all the time but ill use it like 60% of the time on the server.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No, But im applying with my friend so we can play together (blox100)
Any additional information?: Im a 14 year old boy from norway, im mature. If im allowed i may have some Prank wars with people Just for fun sake =) Nothing Like greifing prank.

tomato_sauce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tomato_sauce
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) A power-mad admin banned me when I was a moderator on a server because I said to some people to not tpa to him because he was trying to persuade people to tpa when he was in gamemode 1 so they would fall into lava (hence he was over a lava pit)
Experience with mods?: Fairly well, have been playing ftb for a few months now and before that tekkit, technic and a server DW20 did a spotlight on that had its custom modpack which was similar to ftb. (btw my favourite mods are Forestry and Thaumcraft 3)
Will you use TS If we get one? Yes I will previously on a DW20 server they had ts3 and I was on it all the time, I feel its better to speak than to type.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope but if I join I am very friendly and will find some friends :)
Any additional information?: I am 11 years old but I can assure you I am mature (hence being a moderator.) And I think I could find some people to come on the server as well maybe.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: motokazieracer
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no, here is my proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9ac664cdc125006260d3c01dfc49bb88153d0ecb
Experience with mods?: im expreienced with Bees, IC2, and BC
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): i think i know Jycool from another server.
Any additional information?: no, but i do have 2 questions, is the server 24/7, and are their any banned mods?