Whitelist Server KappaCraft|Ultimate|Whitelist|Mining Age|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP:
Teamspeak:
Currently there is none. But there will be possibly if we can get a decent enough community.
Pack:
Currently we are running the Ultimate Pack. (v1.0.1)
Some Server Info:
We are currently a small server, looking to create a decent community of helpful players.
Admins:
iLordGrand
AK90
Elkin
Fstobbsie
Avius
Thezak48
Rules:
1. No griefing or stealing from other players.
2. Treat everyone with respect.
3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language.
4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld.
5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers.
6. Keep world anchors to a minimum to reduce strain on the server.
7. No Withers in the overworld.
8. If Anything is left at spawn it is then a shared resorce and anyone can take it.
Applications:
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)
Experience with mods?:
Will you use TS If we get one?:
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):
Any additional information?:

LowZaar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LowZaar
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I was a griefer when i was a little kid, but i don't do it anymore...
Experience with mods?: i have a little experience with direwolf20 pack but not mindcrack.. so i'm trying to find someone that can teach me
Will you use TS If we get one?: of course, i have teamspeak installed
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no, i don't know noone in the server
Any additional information?:i'm not a native english speaker but i can speak quite well, so you guys won't have a problem with me.. and also i'm really friendly with newcomers

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FijianMamba
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Only as a joke a few years back
Experience with mods?: I have played modded minecraft for a year or 2 now
Will you use TS If we get one?: Yes
Do you know someone on our server?: Nope, i look forward to getting to know everyone though
Any additional information?: I love to play minecraft and play basically everyday depending on my school workload. I also love to work with others and help with community projects

p4r4d0ks3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: p4r4d0ks3
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope Sir!
Experience with mods?: Playing with FTB since the beta version of it
Will you use TS If we get one?: Sure (even if my english is not perfect)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I'm searching for a small server where i could play without having to deal whit with griefers poeple like that, and don't look at my age, i'm mature enough to not annoy people ;)

Civilized_Monkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Civilized_Monkey
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: most FTB mods
Will you use TS If we get one?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet :b
Any additional information?: just want to play minecraft with some cool people :)

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LowZaar
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I was a griefer when i was a little kid, but i don't do it anymore...
Experience with mods?: i have a little experience with direwolf20 pack but not mindcrack.. so i'm trying to find someone that can teach me
Will you use TS If we get one?: of course, i have teamspeak installed
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no, i don't know noone in the server
Any additional information?:i'm not a native english speaker but i can speak quite well, so you guys won't have a problem with me.. and also i'm really friendly with newcomers
Approved.You know this is Ultimate and not Mindcrack, Right?
IGN: FijianMamba
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Only as a joke a few years back
Experience with mods?: I have played modded minecraft for a year or 2 now
Will you use TS If we get one?: Yes
Do you know someone on our server?: Nope, i look forward to getting to know everyone though
Any additional information?: I love to play minecraft and play basically everyday depending on my school workload. I also love to work with others and help with community projects
Approved.
IGN: p4r4d0ks3
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope Sir!
Experience with mods?: Playing with FTB since the beta version of it
Will you use TS If we get one?: Sure (even if my english is not perfect)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I'm searching for a small server where i could play without having to deal whit with griefers poeple like that, and don't look at my age, i'm mature enough to not annoy people ;)
Approved, I'll be nice just this once. :)
IGN: Civilized_Monkey
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: most FTB mods
Will you use TS If we get one?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet :b
Any additional information?: just want to play minecraft with some cool people :)
Approved.

bambiiable

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bambiiable
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nooooope
Experience with mods?: FTB , Watching Matt and you guys stream XD
Will you use TS If we get one?: Hell yeah!
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):ummmm Ilord, AK, Matt, Kaos...
Any additional information?: I LOVE YOUUUUU

taneater

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xTaNeAtEr
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope, and I don't plan on it
Experience with mods?: Yes, I have been mod on multiple servers such as classic servers
Will you use TS If we get one?: Nope, sorry
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, llord, and if Matt is on the server then him ;P
Any additional information?: Well...I am 14, love to play games (console or computer) I mostly play Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, and mostly play minecraft on pc :3

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bambiiable
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nooooope
Experience with mods?: FTB , Watching Matt and you guys stream XD
Will you use TS If we get one?: Hell yeah!
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):ummmm Ilord, AK, Matt, Kaos...
Any additional information?: I LOVE YOUUUUU
Accepted.
IGN: xTaNeAtEr
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope, and I don't plan on it
Experience with mods?: Yes, I have been mod on multiple servers such as classic servers
Will you use TS If we get one?: Nope, sorry
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, llord, and if Matt is on the server then him ;P
Any additional information?: Well...I am 14, love to play games (console or computer) I mostly play Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360, and mostly play minecraft on pc :3
Accepted.

Clawdi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BLINDAO
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?): Yes, I'ven banned once, I built on top of an admin's huge underground base, without knowing, and he banned me.
Experience with mods?: A lot, specially IC2 and gregtech, I'm starting to learn bees and tree breeding, but I won't get into it in survival until I got it figured out in creative singleplayer first.
Any additional information?: Sure.
Do you know someone on our server: Not that I know.
Any additional information?: I'm trying to apply for a scholarship (I'm 16 years old), so I'm having a bit of work, that won't let me connect so much, but I still have free time to play, and when the tests end, I'll have a lot more of time.

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BLINDAO
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?): Yes, I'ven banned once, I built on top of an admin's huge underground base, without knowing, and he banned me.
Experience with mods?: A lot, specially IC2 and gregtech, I'm starting to learn bees and tree breeding, but I won't get into it in survival until I got it figured out in creative singleplayer first.
Any additional information?: Sure.
Do you know someone on our server: Not that I know.
Any additional information?: I'm trying to apply for a scholarship (I'm 16 years old), so I'm having a bit of work, that won't let me connect so much, but I still have free time to play, and when the tests end, I'll have a lot more of time.
Accepted

rodolpho97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rodolpho97
Have you ever been banned from a server before? (if so, why?): Nope.
Experience with mods?: Of course, just want a way to apply my knowledge on a server, as I can't really host one.
Will you use TS If we get one?: I'm could try, but my speech would need improvements. Trying would be the best way.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope.
Any additional information?: I want to have fun and grow along with a mature and at least a little altruistic community.

Chazmanm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chazmanm
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: not thus far.
Experience with mods?: decent. played FTB from the day it launched and tekkit for a while before then
Will you use TS If we get one?: yep
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope. found this in the server list while looking for an ultimate pack server
Any additional information?: nope. thanks -Chaz

Dackstrus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CherryboyChell and GenoGX
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Neither of us have been banned from servers before.
Experience with mods?: I've had everything from the BC pipe and IC machine ore refinement, to a new AE ore handling system. My friend has little experiance with mods, but i'm attempting to change this.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Possibly, depends on the people on it.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No one yet.
Any additional information?: I'm mostly looking for an ultimate server to hop on with a friend of mine who's never really played with mods before. I'll probobly hop on often enough people will know me. I'm also rather experianced with mods and how they play together, so i can give advice on alot of things, help set-up complicated builds and the like.

I would also like to note i plan on trying to drag a few friends along with me, with GenoGX being the first. If you add me to the list, It'd be awesome if you would add him as well.

GenoGX is relitivly new to mods, but i'm hoping to get him interested in a few.

Even if he loses interest, I personally am still hunting for a new server on this mod pack. And would like to see what you got.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:av1nash
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?:very experienced(pro) been watchin dw20 series since season 2
Will you use TS3?:yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):hmmmm,nope
Any additional information?:hmmmm a decent guy ,help others,stay quite

and btw are fillers banned???cuz

5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and "fillers".
cant use fillers???

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nega_skoll
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: i have a decent xp with ic2 thermal expansion and buildcraft but i would like to learn more about thaumcraft and modular power suits.
Will you use TS If we get one?: i can try but i have never used it
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: i like to live in void ages because they cause the least lag on my pc

deathbringer0924

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deathbringer1128
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never been banned.
Experience with mods?: I used Tekkit for one year and got the ftb launcher alpha release.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Yes, I have it installed.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I might record a let's play and I like to help people.

ilordgrand

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rodolpho97
Have you ever been banned from a server before? (if so, why?): Nope.
Experience with mods?: Of course, just want a way to apply my knowledge on a server, as I can't really host one.
Will you use TS If we get one?: I'm could try, but my speech would need improvements. Trying would be the best way.
Any additional information?: I want to have fun and grow along with a mature and at least a little altruistic community.
IGN: Chazmanm
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: not thus far.
Experience with mods?: decent. played FTB from the day it launched and tekkit for a while before then
Will you use TS If we get one?: yep
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope. found this in the server list while looking for an ultimate pack server
Any additional information?: nope. thanks -Chaz
Accepted
IGN:av1nash
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)no
Experience with mods?:very experienced(pro) been watchin dw20 series since season 2
Will you use TS3?:yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):hmmmm,nope
Any additional information?:hmmmm a decent guy ,help others,stay quite
and btw are fillers banned???cuz
cant use fillers???
You can use them for clearing but not for making huge ugly holes, Accepted.
IGN: nega_skoll
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no
Experience with mods?: i have a decent xp with ic2 thermal expansion and buildcraft but i would like to learn more about thaumcraft and modular power suits.
Will you use TS If we get one?: i can try but i have never used it
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: i like to live in void ages because they cause the least lag on my pc
Accepted.
IGN: deathbringer1128
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never been banned.
Experience with mods?: I used Tekkit for one year and got the ftb launcher alpha release.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Yes, I have it installed.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I might record a let's play and I like to help people.
Accepted

Juixius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: melonball12
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Experience with mods?: Well, I've been playing FTB for over a year, and I played with technic before that, and I played with some pack called AMCO before that. So, basically, a long time.
Will you use TS If we get one?: Sure.
Any additional information?: Well, I'm 13. Ya know, kids these days aren't all the same. Also, I like to build aesthetically pleasing structures. I'm also a poster in reddit.com/r/feedthebeast and many other subreddits.