Whitelist Server KabooseCraft [FTB Ultimate 1.0.1] [Hard Mode] [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
we are now working on getting a private pack, this is still in the planning and we will post here with more info later

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
remember ppl, there has been a update in the ultimate pack(1.1.0) but we are still using the 1.0.1 pack. you must now select it since the 1.1.0 is now recomended. but for now, we are still on 1.0.1 until a full 1.5.x update is a option or we have our own private pack

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 0v3r1ord
Reason for Joining: I want to play on a small private server to just create and have fun, also to avoid griefers
How many hours do you play pr.week: 7-20
Your Favorite part of minecraft: Gregtech
Will you use teamspeak: yes
Have you been banned: never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): i haven't been banned
Additional Info (Optional): ...

blackhawk964

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blackhawk964
Age:14 I am still very mature and can take a joke/prank
Reason for Joining: Because I want to be able to play with other people I can trust who are fans of the mods and want have a good time.
How many hours do you play pr.week: I will play mostly on weekends (Fri-Sun) for maybe 5-6 a day. 14-17 hours a week.
Your Favorite part of minecraft: I really enjoy exploring, mining,and building cool machines.
Will you use teamspeak: yes
Have you been banned:no
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info (Optional): I been playing with mods for 3 years now and know how to install them.

Trojan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TrojanHD
Reason for Joining:I want to play on a FTB server where the server isn't gonna go down just as i get started and actually has people that play on it instead of me being the only one.
How many hours do you play pr.week:a couple of hours on weekdays, sometimes the whole day on weekends
Your Favorite part of minecraft:Building things
Will you use teamspeak:Yes but i dont have a mic so i'd only be able to listen to you
Have you been banned:No
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info (Optional):Something i built at spawn on a server that i owned.
http://imgur.com/FgbUyVV

Jay448

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Kaboose.
I hope i dont need to fill in the application again.
It's been a while sinds i last spent some time playing FTB but i got back into it :)
could you maybe consider whitelisting me again.
My vacation started so i have a lot of time now.
Greats. Jay

kaboose87

Jul 29, 2019
Hello jay, sure no need to fill out again. We had alot of issues with the server and are currently on ultimate 1.1.2. I think alot are waiting for a 1.5.2 release. We plan on making our own pack, but my RL is very busy right now. But i will go in and add you now