JustFTB [Age 15+][Whitelist][Youtube][No extra mods][Test]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shundax
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): No
Are you going to record videos?: Not at the moment, but possible in the future if I find it fun to do.
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Yes and yes :)
What are you going to do in the server?: I am fairly new to the modpack, and friendly, so I hope I can learn a lot about it. Also providing services and helping people out.
Whitelisted, have a fun!

appleman21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: appleman21
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): its possible, but nothing on record i dont think
Are you going to record videos?: Perhaps but I dont have any subscribers or anything so probably not.
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: yes, yes
What are you going to do in the server?: Play with the community and expand my knowledge of the modpack

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NeoExdeath887
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):No.
Are you going to record videos?: If needed, I am able to record.
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:Yes and yes.
What are you going to do in the server?: I really like the idea of Railcraft tanks and storing liquids! So after I set up, I'll end up doing that most likely.
Other than that, just relax and have a great time!

littlmano2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:littlmano2
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):no
Are you going to record videos?:maybe
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:yes,yes
What are you going to do in the server?:I wil build a community sharing center and mess around with computer craft.

ileaves2live

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ileaves2live
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): Not that I know off really, I know that I was kicked out of a server temporarily once for pranking, but I was re added back in after 1 or 2 days
Are you going to record videos?: I would love to, but school really takes up too much time, so I probably won't record videos :(
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Yep I read them, I promise not to grief and also I will respect all other players.
What are you going to do in the server?: I want to play in a multiplayer FTB server after experiencing FTB on singleplayer for about 1.5 months. I mainly want to be able to interact with other ppl and learn more about the different mods in this mod pack from other members of the server.

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
appleman21 = Whitelisted, but you have 1 ban from compromised account....
NeoExdeath887 = Whitelisted
littlmano2 = Whitelisted
ileaves2live = Whitelisted

Jack Price

Jul 29, 2019
XpoinT, you died before, rage quitted and then shut the server down. Is that for good? Because if it is. im going to ask you for the world map, so I can continue the server if needed.

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vtech250
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): i don't think so.
Are you going to record videos?: no.
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: yes :)
What are you going to do in the server?: meet new people, be friendly and learn the mods better.

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
XpoinT, you died before, rage quitted and then shut the server down. Is that for good? Because if it is. im going to ask you for the world map, so I can continue the server if needed.
I didn't rage quit...:confused: Server crashed and map got corrupted, i may get it fixed though. Server is open now, but i can't connect because my minecraft just crashes...

Jack Price

Jul 29, 2019
Ok cool. May i have the map anyway? Im going away for christmas, and my nan has no internet... But id still like to play when the family arnt together

boggy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:b0gi (0 not o)
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):Once due to exploiting mob arena glitch to win some prizes.
Are you going to record videos?:probably not
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:Yes i can follow the rules.
What are you going to do in the server?:Build and mine pretty much

ninjamonckey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ninjamonckey
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):nope
Are you going to record videos?: maybe depends
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:yes,yes
What are you going to do in the server?: have fun and try to build a city with other on the sever

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:GoldxGod
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):I dont think so.In other words no
Are you going to record videos?:Yes,but what would you want me to record with?
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:Yes,yes
What are you going to do in the server?:Im gonna be freindly help other players if needed(Im good with the mods) and do my own thing.

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Xpoint, is the server up right now? im not seeing it and i was wondering is my firewall might be blocking me from seeing it