JustFTB [Age 15+][Whitelist][Youtube][No extra mods][Test]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
This is a server that i created for fun. That means no disabled mods/items, but if you don't use mods/items properly you will be BANNED. We have 5 slots because i don't want any lag. No mods so you CAN'T use /sethome or anything like that. I would prefer that you would record videos if possible. I'm just testing this server right now i may close it if i'm not having fun... SERVER IS NOT 24/7 IT'S OPEN WHEN IT's OPEN!
SERVER IS OPEN AGAIN YOU CAN NOW POST APPLICATIONS!
IP: xpointservers.no-ip.org

Rules:
1. Don't grief!
2. Don't kill without other player accepting that fight.
3. Don't enter other players house without permission.
4. All rules from real life! (Be polite and help other and all that.)
5. Don't abuse any items/mods.
6. DON'T create mystcraft worlds without permission!
7. DON'T use chunk loaders!

Whitelist app:

IGN:
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):
Are you going to record videos?:
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:
What are you going to do in the server?:

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hopdog
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):nope
Are you going to record videos? Perhaps
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:Yes, yes.
What are you going to do in the server?:make a bar/tavern perhaps with a secret shop underneath.

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hopdog
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!):nope
Are you going to record videos? Perhaps
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?:Yes, yes.
What are you going to do in the server?:make a bar/tavern perhaps with a secret shop underneath.
Whitelisted, have a fun.

XeR0x4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeR0x4
Age: 13 (I know it's above 15 but I am pretty mature for my age. Do what you think is right)
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): No
Are you going to record videos?: Probably
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Yes, I will
What are you going to do in the server?: Survive, try to have fun and build stuff.

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeR0x4
Age: 13 (I know it's above 15 but I am pretty mature for my age. Do what you think is right)
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): No
Are you going to record videos?: Probably
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Yes, I will
What are you going to do in the server?: Survive, try to have fun and build stuff.
Rejected, sorry but i cant make exceptions because then i would need to let all people in. I appreciate that you didn't lie your age though.

redstarthegnome

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:redpath1996
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): nope
Are you going to record videos?: yes as long as the server doesn't lag to bad and the people on the server are alright
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: yes i read and will follow the rules
What are you going to do in the server?: im going to start off doing what i know then going to play around with some new ideas. im defiantly going play use railcraft ( what im best at)​

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:redpath1996
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): nope
Are you going to record videos?: yes as long as the server doesn't lag to bad and the people on the server are alright
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: yes i read and will follow the rules
What are you going to do in the server?: im going to start off doing what i know then going to play around with some new ideas. im defiantly going play use railcraft ( what im best at)​
Whitelisted, come and join us.

Reactions: redstarthegnome

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): Nope :)
Are you going to record videos?: I doubt it, my mic is a bit weird and doesn't like to work from my Computer (have to Skype on my Cell Phone).
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Of course I'll follow them! Griefing/Killing isn't fun - just mean D:
What are you going to do in the server?: Probably mess around with Computer Craft and hopefully start a Community :) Might also try to successfully automate everything I can/become completely self-sufficient.

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lizarddemon94
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): not that i know of
Are you going to record videos?: no, sorry but i am not any good at recording :(
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: yep, of course i read them
What are you going to do in the server?: play minecraft and have fun :), i kinda want to try my hand at making a castle if that is alright, i am a mild joker/ slightly sarcastic if you don't like my humor then just ask and i can stop.

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
hey, trying to connect but im getting an error saying im not whitelisted yet, does it take a few minutes to register?

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Lizarddemon94 = Whitelisted
Ryan784 = Rejected (You have bans, proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/43472657da8c5fc6ecb7e152b53ae66ccb770368/Ryan784) If you think that isn't right then you can reply to this.
I don't think that is right. I think I can explain at least the rule violation, and possibly the "griefing". The Rule Violation might be a result of a past Server I was banned for after arguing with the Staff that Computer Craft cannot be used to literally "Hack" into the Server and shut it down. They actually believed that.. Either way I was ultimately banned for disagreeing to the Staff.. Now the "Griefing".. I am not sure, I WAS banned from one Server after an Admin boasted that he could beat anyone in Redstone, and seeing as I know Redstone, I asked if he would like to have competition of sorts. The Staff was extremely childish (Owner wasn't on at the time), and actually ended up deleting my Redstone Creation upon completion - said the other guy won - etc. They banned me unfairly, and that was that..

Sorry for the length post, but I am NOT a Griefer, and don't want people to view me as such. You can still reject me, but I'd rather at least try to explain it, cause I am very much surprised at this as well.
Either way, good luck on the Server! :)

Jack Price

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ClickZzHD
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): Nope.
Are you going to record videos?: I need a new PC, which i am probably getting for Christmas
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: I did read them, and yes i will follow them!
What are you going to do in the server?: Hopefully learn alot about all the mods included, and Christmas-ify the server if time.

Thanks Always - Clickz

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that is right. I think I can explain at least the rule violation, and possibly the "griefing". The Rule Violation might be a result of a past Server I was banned for after arguing with the Staff that Computer Craft cannot be used to literally "Hack" into the Server and shut it down. They actually believed that.. Either way I was ultimately banned for disagreeing to the Staff.. Now the "Griefing".. I am not sure, I WAS banned from one Server after an Admin boasted that he could beat anyone in Redstone, and seeing as I know Redstone, I asked if he would like to have competition of sorts. The Staff was extremely childish (Owner wasn't on at the time), and actually ended up deleting my Redstone Creation upon completion - said the other guy won - etc. They banned me unfairly, and that was that..

Sorry for the length post, but I am NOT a Griefer, and don't want people to view me as such. You can still reject me, but I'd rather at least try to explain it, cause I am very much surprised at this as well.
Either way, good luck on the Server! :)
I think that now i can whitelist you, but if you break any rules you will be banned. (Just like other but i just said.)[DOUBLEPOST=1356023338][/DOUBLEPOST]ClickZzHD = Whitelisted
Lizarddemon94 = It should work now!

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
I think that now i can whitelist you, but if you break any rules you will be banned. (Just like other but i just said.)
I would love to be Whitelisted! This Server seems like it has potential to very friendly/nice and fun to play on :) And I wouldn't break the rules, if I don't want someone doing it to me why would I do it to them? Plus - It's the rules!

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): no
Are you going to record videos?: nope but i can help other people with showing some stuff
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: i will follow them
What are you going to do in the server?:be a good guy show other people what i can build and help other people with their builds

XpoinT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: speariver
Have you ever been banned?(Don't even bother to lie i can see if you have been banned!): no
Are you going to record videos?: nope but i can help other people with showing some stuff
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: i will follow them
What are you going to do in the server?:be a good guy show other people what i can build and help other people with their builds
Whitelisted, come and have some fun!

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shundax
Are you going to record videos?: Not at the moment, but possible in the future if I find it fun to do.
Can you follow the rules? Did you read them?: Yes and yes :)
What are you going to do in the server?: I am fairly new to the modpack, and friendly, so I hope I can learn a lot about it. Also providing services and helping people out.