Just starting out, would like some feedback

sarathor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I've recently started a youtube account to feature some videos on many different games, but focusing mainly on Minecraft FTB.

I'm pretty new at commentary so you'll see me jumping around a lot, and stuttering, but I'm getting better with each new episode I've made. I'm really looking at feedback from the community on what kind of videos you guys like to watch. For instance, do you like watching people build, or would you rather them show off their builds, or maybe a little of both. Personally, I find it boring watching people build things, so I've carried that into my own let's play, and I'm not sure if people actually want to see me build or just show me playing around with different mods after I've built them.

Also, the channel will feature other kinds of play throughs, such as Hypixel, Hexxit, and MMORPGs. The only ones of those you'll see atm is the Hexxit server, which is a short play with me and a friend on a server. He has a couple episodes more than me, but it's a very short series. We wanted it to be long lasting, but Hexxit just didn't give us the longevity that we wanted for a series. Although it was fun, it will only feature three or four episodes from me. I already have the episodes completed, I just need to update them.

Hypixel on the other hand will be a long lasting "series." I'll be featuring many of the mini games involved with the server. I'm thinking of a "tips and tricks" series that will show players a good way to play the various mini games. I've already recorded a TNT run and a TNT Wizards tips and tricks, but I've yet to upload them. I have a hard time finding the time to upload them since I don't want to interfere with anyone else trying to use the internet in my house. And since I work night shift, I'm up and they're sleeping, and when I'm sleeping, they're up. So as you can tell, it's kind of hard finding the time. However, I am thinking of purchasing my own internet, to make it easier on me to handle the amount of videos I want to post. Just haven't made up my mind on that matter.

Anyway, the second "series" of the Hypixel server, I want to focus on actually playing the games, rather than giving tips to my viewers on how to successfully play the game. I'm thinking of doing a "win or lose" type series where I play a game and upload it no matter if I fail horribly or win successfully.

So with all that in mind, here's my first episode of the Unleashed let's play. The intro is HORRIBLE and in recent videos I've changed it to a professional intro made by Ravenprodesigns. So if you have a comment about the laughable intro, it's already taken care of. So, without further ado, here is the first episode!

sarathor

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 2 has been out for a week already, but I figured I would post these videos in chronological order, so nobody gets confused. I probably won't post my Hypixel or Hexxit updates here, but they will be uploaded if you're interested in that.

sarathor

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, episode 3 is out now. I wasn't sure if I should upload it because it was a 40 minute video, and I like to keep them within the 20 minute range, so people don't get too bored. However, ultimately I decided to upload it into one video. At one point I was debating whether I should just cut it out completely, so in episode four, which isn't out yet, I talk about the episode and not uploading it, but in reality I did. I will probably post a small snippet in the beginning explaining, rather than just cutting out the part where I talk about it, so it doesn't look too choppy. Anyway, here's the third video, and I hope you enjoy it and give me some feedback and what I should improve on!

sarathor

Jul 29, 2019
Here's episode 4, uploaded just recently. I am definitely showing improvement with my commentary, as I only stuttered once in the beginning, and not much more later on in the video. I hope you'll enjoy the episode and like and subscribe!