just started a new world. Best 2 days ever.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
Found desert by a forest. So early water proofing pipes for a aquaones for some hobby steam engines.

found a town that had some bookshelves walked away with 42 books and 2 bee hives. Found the treasure room in desert. Walked away with a steel sword, Bronze helm, and bronze legs, and various ingots.

Spent first night in the town. Went out to find a base. Found a silver leaf tree. Decided to make base there. That night I started digging down a straight tunnel to lvl 11 found a lava pool and 4 diamonds on my second day.

Basically got a mining turtle on second day in the world^^

_squirrel

Jul 29, 2019
I've gone 1000's of blocks in each direction and haven't found a desert yet... I have to resort to bee breeding for waterproof and that's a real pain sometimes.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Found a Thaumcraft totem setup with a chest. Portalgun

Found a Greatwood tree with a spider spawner. Portalgun

Too bad they're both bacon guns.

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Found a Thaumcraft totem setup with a chest. Portalgun

Found a Greatwood tree with a spider spawner. Portalgun

Too bad they're both bacon guns.
I got a bacon gun, a potato gun, two p-body guns, and an atlas gun. All from Thaumcraft totems and trees.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
You all play on easy mode or something? On my first day the chest I found smacked me upside the head, crashed MC gave me a BSOD them my computer cought on fire. I think it also stole my wife and shot my dog. Its how the game should be played!

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
You all play on easy mode or something? On my first day the chest I found smacked me upside the head, crashed MC gave me a BSOD them my computer cought on fire. I think it also stole my wife and shot my dog. Its how the game should be played!

Are you listening to country music? That happens. Try playing the record in reverse. You dog will come back, then your wife, and finally your computer will magically rebuild itself. Although I think your minecraft game is stuck though. Since that is how the game is played.

trunksbomb

Jul 29, 2019
Started SP when my usual server went down for a while.

Spawn on the edge of a redwood forest, silverwood tree about 3 blocks in front of me. River running between the redwood forest and a large desert on the other side. Surface zombie dungeon right next to the spawn, near the river. Volcano within sight of spawn, and marble nearby. Run through the desert about 150 blocks and there's a village with a TC villager and a beekeeper, and an extreme hills biome right next to it for emeralds. The landscape is pretty nice as well. All told, this was a great spawn.

Seed is "TechUp!", I think.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
FWIW, I've got another Atlas portal gun from a normal vanilla-style dungeon, and a set of two of the stationary portal spawners from another thaumcraft big obelisk/pig zombie spawner. That's a total of 3 portal guns, and a set of two spawner.

Been collecting the pig zombie spawners as well. I now have...several.