Just Another Cobbleworks

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I was bored today, and made a cobbleworks machine in creative mode. To take it up a notch, I added a tree farm.

Blueprint is 10x4x3 (not including tree farm), and can create 28 unique items (16 without tree farm).
Note that all raw materials are created here, only creative thing I used is energy (and this uses a lot of power. Look at the number of creative cells.)

1. Cobblestone
  2. Gravel
  3. Sand
  4. Smooth Stone
  5. Stone Bricks
  6. Sandstone
  7. Edged Stone Bricks (ExU)
  8. Obsidian
  9. Flint
  10. Gunpowder
  11. Niter (TE)
  12. TNT
  13. Concrete (Chisel)
  14. Glass
  15. Thickened Glass (ExU)
  16. Silicon (EIO)
  17. Oak Wood (Requires tree farm)
  18. Oak Sapling (Requires tree farm)
  19. Apple (Requires tree farm)
  20. Bio Fuel (Mek) (Requires tree farm)
  21. Dirt (Requires tree farm)
  22. Sawdust (Mek) (Requires tree farm)
  23. Paper (Requires tree farm)
  24. Charcoal (Requires tree farm)
  25. Clay (Requires tree farm)
  26. Clay Block (Requires tree farm)
  27. Hardened Clay (Requires tree farm)
  28. Brick (Requires tree farm)

Chisel
Extra Utilities
Ender IO
Immersive Engineering
JABBA
Mekanism
Plant Growth Accelerator (for tree farm)
Thermal Expansion
Tinkers' Construct (for tree farm)

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/OUgvR

Let me know if you guys want a flowchart, or have suggestions for more items to create.

Last edited:

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
was thinking of books. since I am studying for my midyear exam (not in the united states)

Sent from a phone running tapatalk OS

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Maybe could have gotten away with one creative cell if you'd used HV power connectors. That said, it's pretty impressive. Though I'm not sure how you're making a Tinker's Tree Farm.

Also, Tinker's and Vanilla Ladders. And carpenters of course. Immersive Engineering Assemblers might also help, since I think they take less power than Cyclic Assemblers.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe could have gotten away with one creative cell if you'd used HV power connectors. That said, it's pretty impressive. Though I'm not sure how you're making a Tinker's Tree Farm.

Also, Tinker's and Vanilla Ladders. And carpenters of course. Immersive Engineering Assemblers might also help, since I think they take less power than Cyclic Assemblers.
Tinker's is for the unbreakable hatchet for the tree farm in the EIO farming block.

Also IIRC IE Assemblers are multiblocks, so a bit bulky, though I might consider it. Power is also not an issue here.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
You can also sequentially craft in the multiblock. So cobble goes in, and it turns that into rods, and then the rods into ladders and torches for example. Plus it auto-ejects. Yes, it's a Multi-block, but it's also no bigger than say a coke oven.