Whitelist Server Just a Small Whitelisted Ultimate FTB Server.Really.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Randoslap

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

At this point in time I will not be taking nor accepting anymore applications. (Including the applications posted already.)

Until further notice, The server will be shut down.
I no longer can maintain the server. I find it unfair that the players on my server should suffer because of my inability to run the server in a continuous state. Therefore, I am closing the server.
I am deeply sorry for the people who invested their time into this server.
The server was in beta, and I thought my Server could manage the load given to it. I was wrong.
Thank you to all those who participated and I hope to host again, but until then,

Farewell,
Randoslap

Nubazor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nubazor
Age(18+): 21
Skills/Experience in FTB: Been playing FTB a lot the past few months, been through most of the stuff.
Have you been banned before?: Never
Location/Time zone: Faroe Islands, Europe, GMT+0
How often will you play?: Almost everyday, 8+ hours a day.
Why should I let you join?: I'm active, friendly, fast learner, looking for small FTB server.

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kr990
Age(18+): 22
Skills/Experience in FTB: I've been playing ftb for about 8 months.
Have you been banned before?: No
Location/Time zone: Canada/Central
How often will you play?: A few hours a day
Why should I let you join?: Looking for a nice relaxed server with good people. I'm a nice person, I like to help out when I can and if this server is a nice fit, I will be dedicated.

Randoslap

Jul 29, 2019
Nubazor and kr990 you have been accepted. Welcome Aboard! Please allow five minutes for me too add you too the whitelist.

PlazmaXD

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the application:
IGN: PlazmaXD
Age(18+): 18
Skills/Experience in FTB: I played FTB for about 2 months but not yet the beta pack so it would be nice to play with all the new mods it brings
Location/Time zone: UK/GMT
How often will you play?: 4-5 hours a day maybe more if i don't have anything to do
Why should I let you join?: I'm a nice guy I'm active on the game and I'm the sort of person that will help anyone with the problems .

Maigus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Maigus
Skills/Experience in FTB: Play it since startup, played modded minecraft Long before
Have you been banned before?: no
Location/Time zone: Germany
How often will you play?: everyday to every second day, depends on how busy i am
Why should I let you join?: I am a nice Player who left the Server i played before behause there was stealing, with is embarassing. Hope to find a nice Location to have fun together. I also like to help other People with their builds if they have problems

andy f

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. Looking for a smaller server to build on with some cool people.
IGN: Lookwow101
Age(18+): 29
Skills/Experience in FTB: Been playing FTB for about 3 months now.
Have you been banned before?: Nope
Location/Time zone: CST
How often will you play?: Usually get a few hours every day to play during the week and more during the weekend.
Why should I let you join?: Im a fun guy who get along with everyone. Im an adault so i wont cause drama. Ill build some really cool things :)

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:HateMeh
Skills/Experience in FTB: I used to run my own server for a few months, Other then that i have about a year of experience with ftb / tekkit. My expertise is in the more technical mods but i do know the basics of every mod.
Have you been banned before?: I have been banned before from 1 server (http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ist-teamspeak-looking-for-10-12-people.17601/). this for a pretty silly reason (pm me for more info)
Location/Time zone: GMT +1 (amsterdam)
How often will you play?: Daily
Why should I let you join?: I'm usually a fun guy to play with. I'm kind to others and help people that need it whenever I can, I'm also very active playing multiple hours a day.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
Age(18+): 24
Skills/Experience in FTB: pretty good i would say, i play since alpha ,
Have you been banned before?: no
Location/Time zone: lisbon
How often will you play?: 4 hours a day
Why should I let you join : i think i can bring fun builds into the server , i like comunity builds and activities , and most important i like to have fun :p

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Age(18+): 28
Skills/Experience in FTB: Very familur with Thaumcraft, RP2, and Forestry
Have you been banned before?:nope
Location/Time zone:pST
How often will you play?: avg 3 hours a day more on some less on others
Why should I let you join?: I like to help out with people who are having issues with mods beyond that i don't have a reason why or why not to let me in.

silent_sentinel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: silent_sentinel
Age(18+): 18
Skills/Experience in FTB: I've played tekkit before and have a good knowledge of how Industrialcraft, Gregtech, and Buildcraft work. Not too knowledgeable with the magic and bees, but I've just started with those.
Have you been banned before?: I can't recall ever being banned.
Location/Time zone: PST (GMT -7)
How often will you play?: 1-2 hours daily, sometimes skip a day or two for outdoor stuff, and also for other games.
Why should I let you join?: I'm getting bored of SSP and need a small server with a community to enjoy.

Randoslap

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone who applied after my last post is accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1373506183][/DOUBLEPOST]You will all be able to join tomorrow! Welcome aboard!

Cayoosh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cayoosh
Age(18+): 31
Skills/Experience in FTB: I'm fairly new to minecraft in general, I started 2 months ago on vanilla and dove right into FTB within 2 weeks.
Have you been banned before?: Nope
Location/Time zone: CST
How often will you play?: Every day, varies for hours.
Why should I let you join?: Nice guy, just looking for a group of gamers to play with.

Randoslap

Jul 29, 2019
Cayoosh you are also accepted, You will be able to play next time the server resets. (Tommorow Morning EST)

Mobves1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mobves1
Skills/Experience in FTB: I've played it a bit, mostly Thaumcraft.
Have you been banned before?: No.
Location/Time zone: New Hampshire, US.
How often will you play?: Probably every day.
Why should I let you join?: I'm looking for a good community on a good FTB server.

maxbest

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the application:
IGN: Maxbest
Skills/Experience in FTB:
Thermal expansion, IC2, redpower, portals, buildcraft, mystcraft and I'm willing to learn more.
Have you been banned before?: Back in alpha, on one server yes.
Location/Time zone: East Coast/EST
How often will you play?: All the time
Why should I let you join?: I'm a good leader, and I play with my cousin. (Mobves1) we are both good builders and will contribute to the community by helping out newer players. I also have general server admin experience and could potentially help you troubleshoot issues you're having, if any. Hope to log in soon!

Robot Ginger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Snugglyvegetable
Skills/Experiance: None whatsoever
Location/Time Zone: -6 GMT
How often will you play?: Fairly often
Have you ever been banned before?: Nope.
Why should I let you join?: Because I am asking you really nicely to let me join so that I can play with a few other applying friends. I also know literally almost nothing about Minecraft either so you can all have tons of fun teaching me how to do the most basic of tasks in the explicit detail I need to understand what I'm doing.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andyfuji ("andyfuji" if you want to be case-sensitive about it.)
Age(18+): I'm old enough to play the lottery with lung cancer.
Skills/Experience in FTB: I've played it a bit or so. Can't say I'm the best at it. I'm capable-ish. I know how to use a wiki.
Have you been banned before?: Yeh. As a joke. It happens a lot. Let's just say I've been un-banned as many times as I've been banned.
Location/Time zone: In America, the middlepart.
How often will you play?: Probably a lot, I dunno.
Why should I let you join?: Well I think you should be the judge of that. Not me. After all, I just make up some BS story about how just great I am at working with people. Or how I'm a swell builder. Or how good I can build redstone thing-a-majigs. And it could all be straight lies. You'd never know. I mean, in my eyes, I'm just perfect for your little server. But that doesn't mean I'm not lying to myself. After all, I do that a lot.

Edit: By the way, the vegetable and the doughnut are with me.

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Doughnut189
Age(18+): 18+
Skills/Experience in FTB: I faffed about with some friends in it a few months back; it's fun, it's nice, and I wish TrainCraft wasn't so broken. We went about making a town in the most tedious way possible, and laid out roads (With sewers!) and started on a rail station after the production facility was finished. Lawks, we were running electric wires through the sewers to each individual light fixture in the hotel. I liked to play around with new architectural styles in FTB mostly, and trying to find ways to incorporate FTB's new systems into buildings that don't look hideous.
Have you been banned before?: Non
Location/Time zone: Barrier Islands / EST
How often will you play?:Probatively at least a few hours per day; I'm not doing much these days.
Why should I let you join?: That would be just super-good of you to do.

Zealot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hoeslayer
Age(18+): 23
Skills/Experience in FTB: Ran my own server but that was a long time ago
Location/Time zone: CST (Grand Forks ND)
How often will you play?: Pretty often
Why should I let you join?: Because I build giant flying pyramids with bridges connecting them and it looks awesome lol